Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• R4MPZY
    13 posts

Hello all,

So far i have been solely using the Raven Clan armor set so far, and i just got to Lincolnscire and raided Spalding Bandit Lair where i got a Galloglach torso.
    After checking my inventory i noticed i now have 2 Galloglach torso and 2 Huntsman torso... Does this mean i will be unable to get the 2 armor items i was supposed to get?

undefined

As you can see on my screenshot i now only have 4 empthy squares left, does this mean if they all fill up with new/other duplicates i will miss out on actual torso items i need?
    Since Ubisoft decided you cannot sell armor anymore, how am i supposed to get rid of them?

And no offence to the Ubisoft forum moderators but how do bugs like these even get through beta testing?
    I am over 70 hours in the game, i already missed out on the Taken for Granted quest which is still bugged ( simply vanished from the game before i could even start it ) and now this... I do not want to restart my game for bugs that should have been spotted in beta testing.

• hokousharingan
    10 posts

Ubisoft and patches 🤦
    undefined

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@littleweasel01 We can certainly pass that feedback on, I know that some players have expressed a wish for a Storage or scrapping system and we can pass that on with that feedback.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ubi-baron While those are great, dealing with the duplicated items Glitch, both in the Inventory and in tattoo / ship cosmetics, would be the ideal solution.

And remove items which remain in the inventory after being used, keys and treasure hoard maps.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@imaginaryruins That is our intention, as mentioned this issue is still being worked on by the team at the moment.

They are working on providing a full resolution to the issue to full fix all the issues related to it.

Official Response
  • LJStark
    10 posts

@Ubi-Spud I have also experienced this same issue, after building and visiting the Tattoo Shop in the settlement. I documented the issue in a post, as well as aggregated multiple other threads pointing out this issue. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85072/vegisir-tattoo-galloglach-armor-bug-still-present-on-xbox-one-after-patch-1-0-4

• J_Chaney16
    5 posts

I've had issues with purchasing a torso tattoo and then getting a duplicate of the huntsman chest piece and the armor will also lose its upgrade if you acidently equip wrong one seen others claim same happens for them for outfit pieces weapons or even boat cosmetics,also I would like it if we had a remove all runes make it faster switching between different armor sets.

• BooFBaby15
    4 posts

@j_chaney16 same happened to me, I also had all my runes disappear as well as my wolf and berserker armor which was annoying cause I upgraded it and then lost it all... I also still have that damn huntsman armor duplicate too

• J_Chaney16
    5 posts

@boofbaby15 I understand it's a new game and there will be a few bugs here and there but I worry if I get the duplicate item when they patch it will it remove the duplicates or will they be stuck in my inventory for the rest of my play through

• BooFBaby15
    4 posts

@j_chaney16 I hope they remove em or maybe they can bring back dismantling so I can remove it for some materials

• J_Chaney16
    5 posts

@boofbaby15 that would be nice and would also enjoy transmog to come back some armor has better perks but I like the looks of others better hopefully ubisoft will look at these post and be able to fix and add new stuff to make it more player friendy and fix all these glitches that have been plaguing everyone's games lost about 7 hours of gameplay just to avoid having the duplicate huntsman armor

• BooFBaby15
    4 posts

@j_chaney16 responding late cuz despite the glitches I was playing the game, I’d love for them to listen to some players and add things and get rid of the glitches but I’m sure they’ll only do the glitches part instead of adding things, I’m sure it’s quite a lot of work to change something like adding in the dismantling or what you said... idk about you but I’m not really sure how much they’d have to mess with to add things in now.

• Psych0_Trauma
    59 posts

Honestly, Ubi pay close attention, ROLLBACK the patches.

• J_Chaney16
    5 posts

@boofbaby15 I think in the last game oddysey they added all of the extra stuff like transmog new game plus and more player friendly features to improve the game for people I think in the begining they release it try to buff out any glitches or flaws and when they get it where it needs to be they start adding more features like that.

• J_Chaney16
    5 posts

@psych0_trauma I can't even purchase the munnin front tattoo it won't show up in the tattoo menu but will create a duplicate huntsman chest piece and this was after the 1.0.4 update

• KalasDev
    12 posts

I recently got the chest piece of Hunstman, not sure if it is a bug or not but I have two of the same gear in my inventory now.
    It was picked from a chest of gear.

• Psych0_Trauma
    59 posts

@j_chaney16 Yeah idk what that's about, but it pertains to the dup armor bug. Something others were having an issue with is tattoo related also. This isn't a hard fix or at least it shouldn't be, maybe ubi needs to start hiring people that know how to code.

• msiloveme2
    7 posts

@psych0_trauma Same for me too.

• GhoulKiddo
    4 posts

Still have duplicate chest pieces in my inventory. Have 2 huntsman and now 2 Galloglach.

• fiendtron84
    13 posts

I as well have had a couple items double up, I was able to get rid of one item by loading a earlier save, but I still have 2 gallogach armor chest pieces, although I haven't taken notice if 1 has degraded the other. I am curious if ubisoft plans to fix this, not that its a big deal, but it is annoying to have the gear doubled up.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics