Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Manik_RTH
    1 posts

I purchased the munin's call chest tattoo schematics from the shop in Raventhorpe, upon handing it into the tattoo artist, my huntsman chestpiece is duplicated. Moving the cursor over the duplicated piece resets the upgrades of the non-duplicated one. I basically can't use the tattoo shop or change any cosmetics.

• Zuriel81
    2 posts

@manik_rth well this explains what caused mine. Cause I had just bought those tattoos as well. And same piece of armor as well

• Youldinho
    19 posts

two pieces of armour are duplicating when I have turned in a tattoo schematic (Munir Call - Huntsman & Vegisir - Gallogach) this is very annoying and when I upgrade or equip armour the stats change?

any advice please

• Youldinho
    19 posts

Exactly the same for me! There’s another glitch which duplicates the Gallogach armour also

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

Yes this issue has been reported for multiple times already but Ubisoft has still not addressed it. This happened in my game as well.

For now, avoid handing in any tattoo designs to the tattoo shop.

• Youldinho
    19 posts

@imaginaryruins imagine it being reported many times and them not responding! Meaning we have to avoid customising our character!

embarrassing

• Youldinho
    19 posts

@ubi-spud is there any update on this?

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello all!

I can confirm this issue has not been resolved just yet, however our team has been hard at work and we should have more information soon. Please keep an eye out in our News & Announcements section for any future patch notes.

@Ungorisz Thank you for listing everything from your experience. I don't have a comprehensive list myself but this should be behind us very soon 🙂

All the best!

Official Response
  • Apollosh
    11 posts

I have the same with a bow and an armor as well. even after installing 1.1.0 this is not fixed.

undefined

undefined

• BIG_BOSS_S.
    10 posts

it was mentioned in the 104 patch that duplicate items such as huntsman armor would be fixed but the issue still exists. also the sol predator bow from the item shop keeps reappearing even after you buy it. was able to buy 3. please fix this issue or make a sell or dismantle option for items that duplicate.

• swesa27
    1 posts

I too have had this glitch and it really sucks when you go to use it or upgrade it, the piece will reset and all your resources will be poof, gone. Just be careful, i lost some good runes to it. 😞

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Hey there.

The latest information we have indicates this issue should be fixed with a future update. Apologies for the confusion in those previous patch notes, this issue you've mentioned is a separate issue to that which was mentioned there.

The bow issue I don't believe has been reported to us yet. Can I ask you to provide images and video of the issue please so I can report this for further investigation? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion

Hey there.

I can confirm that a fix for this issue is planned for a future update. Please keep an eye on the forums for updates on this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Berekov
    5 posts

I can't use certain gear sets because of a it has duplicated and seems to crash more frequently when using this gear. Very frustrating, at the point of requesting a refund if not fixed immediately.

• SILVERW0LF1991
    3 posts

So when I first started playing valhalla I came across two sets of Hunter armour body piece. No issues at the time as I hadn't upgraded the 1st ones quality or equipped runes.
    Today I found a 2nd Galloglach body armour and when I checked my inventory it had reduced the 1st ones quality from mythical back down to superior and any runes I had equipped disappeared!
    I had to reload the game and im avoiding that chest now, however now I'm worried im going to run into this problem again with another gear chest. Should these chest not contain different items?? I didnt think duplicate armour was supposed to be a thing?
    Pretty frustrating when you've just spent time wiping out a camp of bandits only to find the reward is something you already have!

• Ubi-Orion

Hi there.

I can confirm that this a fix is planned for a future update on this issue. Please keep an eye on the forums for updates on this.

Official Response
  • davidv81
    66 posts

I think that you said you have solved that, but I had the Hunter armor duplicated and today I discovered that Galloglach armor was duplicated too (even i saw a "new item" indicator below the duplicated one).

Waiting for your answer. Thanks for the help

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

As advised by Grand_310 in the link provided this is an issue we are aware of and are working to resolve. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • davidv81
    66 posts

@ubi-viral thanks for your quick answer

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics