Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BIG_BOSS_S.
    10 posts

it was mentioned in the 104 patch that duplicate items such as huntsman armor would be fixed but the issue still exists. also the sol predator bow from the item shop keeps reappearing even after you buy it. was able to buy 3. please fix this issue or make a sell or dismantle option for items that duplicate.

• swesa27
    1 posts

I too have had this glitch and it really sucks when you go to use it or upgrade it, the piece will reset and all your resources will be poof, gone. Just be careful, i lost some good runes to it. 😞

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey there.

The latest information we have indicates this issue should be fixed with a future update. Apologies for the confusion in those previous patch notes, this issue you've mentioned is a separate issue to that which was mentioned there.

The bow issue I don't believe has been reported to us yet. Can I ask you to provide images and video of the issue please so I can report this for further investigation? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion

Hey there.

I can confirm that a fix for this issue is planned for a future update. Please keep an eye on the forums for updates on this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Berekov
    5 posts

I can't use certain gear sets because of a it has duplicated and seems to crash more frequently when using this gear. Very frustrating, at the point of requesting a refund if not fixed immediately.

• SILVERW0LF1991
    3 posts

So when I first started playing valhalla I came across two sets of Hunter armour body piece. No issues at the time as I hadn't upgraded the 1st ones quality or equipped runes.
    Today I found a 2nd Galloglach body armour and when I checked my inventory it had reduced the 1st ones quality from mythical back down to superior and any runes I had equipped disappeared!
    I had to reload the game and im avoiding that chest now, however now I'm worried im going to run into this problem again with another gear chest. Should these chest not contain different items?? I didnt think duplicate armour was supposed to be a thing?
    Pretty frustrating when you've just spent time wiping out a camp of bandits only to find the reward is something you already have!

• Ubi-Orion

Hi there.

I can confirm that this a fix is planned for a future update on this issue. Please keep an eye on the forums for updates on this.

Official Response
  • davidv81
    66 posts

I think that you said you have solved that, but I had the Hunter armor duplicated and today I discovered that Galloglach armor was duplicated too (even i saw a "new item" indicator below the duplicated one).

Waiting for your answer. Thanks for the help

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

As advised by Grand_310 in the link provided this is an issue we are aware of and are working to resolve. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • davidv81
    66 posts

@ubi-viral thanks for your quick answer

• Ubi-Orion

Hi there.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm that this issue is known to the development team and a fix is planned for a future update. Please keep an eye on the forums for updates on this.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

@davidv81 You are most welcome!

Official Response
  • johnnyoliver190
    1 posts

I have noticed that the duplicating armour glitch is still not fixed from 1.04 and even with the most recent update which is honestly quite frustrating.

It happens when you hand in tattoo sheets to the tattooist for your settlement and for some reason he is still giving me duplicate huntsman and galloglaich armour. I believe it’s linked to certain tattoo designs that you hand in.

To make matters worse, you can then duplicate the armours further by upgrading it once and then equipping and un-equipping so you can have as many as your materials permit you to!

Because of this, I don’t want to hand in anything else and then get more random duplicates so please actually address and correct this bug!

If it’s not possible to remove the duplicates then just allow us to sell the excess equipment as it’s missing up inventory and upgrades too.

• LJStark
    10 posts

@kam0ts The only official response I've seen on this issue was from @Ubi-Spud all the way back in November. At this point, I would take just a statement on if the duplicate armors do in fact corrupt save files, as I'd really like to be able to customize my character. Especially since the Yule Festival offers more character customization content, it kind of seems like a waste of a special event to be sitting on my hands over this duplicate armor bug.

• Totalnerd
    2 posts

I am also seeing this issue with both gollaglach and huntsman armors.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@totalnerd They supposedly fixed this in 1.0.4, but it seems to be persistent because I still have double pieces on all three of my saves (one save for each character choice).

• garumental
    2 posts

Armor duplication is still not fixed. It is happened to me today. I have 3 Galloglach chests. PLEASE FIX THIS

• garumental
    2 posts

@garumental just after I upgrade an armor , it is duplicated

• sh3p3003
    2 posts

@jorge4rturo

Same on ps5 though can't seem to figure whether the glitch items have replaced what should of been picked up or wether it's just adding a new item gotta admit after not being able 2 claim free ps5 upgrade all yule quests bugging out and every time loading game eivor being drunk af and seer quest not progressing and the sneaky adding of boosters after review cycles and now this I'm not buying another ubisoft title again nearly as bad as cyberpunk 2077

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics