Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ZeCarlos19
    25 posts

It got fixed for me in this TU 1.1.2. I had two "Huntsman Torso" and no "Munins Call" in Tove. After the update the duplicate disappeared and the tattoo appeared on Tove.

• trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi team,

Putting out a general Inquiry - has anyone else received duplicate Galloglach (Torso) Armor?

As I understand it, there was an issue with Duplicate Huntsman amor due to the Munnin Tattoo scheme. I understand that this has now been fixed.

However, post update 1.1.2, I have somehow managed to come across 2 Galloglach Armor. Iโ€™m not sure how I obtained the first, but once I realised I looted a second from the Bandit Lair in Lincolnscire, I rolled back to a previous save.

I have lodged a case as well.

Thanks,

PH

• Ryusennin
    71 posts

@trickitrules

Very common issue, which was never fixed.

• Satsuki404
    2 posts

PC player here, title update 1.1.2 and STILL not fixed.

• Kormac67
    579 posts

@satsuki404 My duplicate items (huntsman cloak and the bow from the vendor) vanished with the last update (PC).

• Satsuki404
    2 posts

@kormac67 mine didn't, hence my post

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone, and my deepest apologies for not posting a reply to this thread earlier. For those of you that are still seeing duplicate items in your inventory, please provide the following:

• a picture from the title screen with the current version visible
    • confirmation on if the duplicate items were obtained before or after the latest update

Official Response
  • trickitrules
    10 posts

@UbiExcellent

Chiming in here, I can upload a photo of Duplicate Galloglach Armor (torso) shortly. I got the game for Christmas but didnโ€™t play it until after Patch 1.1.1. I did not have duplicate Huntsman (phew!) but did receive a duplicate Galloglach.

Edit: I received a duplicate Galloglach after Patch 1.1.1, but before Patch 1.1.2.

I have two saves; 1 without the torso from the Spaulding Bandit camp, and one with the torso from the Spaulding bandit camp. I do play on PS5, but I can port both saves over to PS4 and upload them if it helps.

thanks,
    PH

• trickitrules
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi @UbiExcellent,

Unfortunately, I can't upload a photo of the Title Screen with the version visible - says Dimensions are too big.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
    PH

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts

Hello there @trickitrules/PH!

Thanks for collecting some images for us! You could try changing the dimensions of the image to make them smaller. Alternatively, you could also upload the images to a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or Dropbox) and share a link to them here as well.

Thanks for offering to send a copy of your save files as well! You would need to transfer your saves across to PS4 to do this, as you can't manually collect saves from the PS5 console. If you'd like to submit your save files, please open a support ticket and attach a recent copy of your saves as a .zip file. You could also attach your images to your support ticket, if you're unable to share them in the thread using a link. After you've done this, let us know the case number so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • Sue_xee
    4 posts

The last time I played Valhalla was around the Christmas event and I quit after redeeming all parts of the Modraniht Ceremonial set. Now when I check my weapon inventory, I see tens of Modraniht Ceremonial Shield.

undefined

• trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi @Ubi-Borealis ,

Excellent - I have created a case and uploaded two saves - 1 without the duplicate and 1 one. Further, I have also attached images showing my inventory (1 for each save) as well as the Title Version.

The case Ref is: 14285505

I hope this is suffice - please advise when you have passed it to the relevant team for review.

Thanks,

Pat

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 831 posts

Hello @Sue_xee,

Sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I reported this particular issue to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for opening a support ticket for us, @trickitrules/Pat, as well as including multiple images and both saves. I've passed these along to the development team so they can investigate further.

If we require any further information, we will reach out within this thread. Also, if we receive any additional updates, these will be shared within the thread and in our News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. I have now merged together several threads regarding duplicate items in the inventory into a single megathread. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all the information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find location. I'm sorry if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

If you are encountering any duplicate items in your inventory, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which item(s) are you finding duplicates of?
    • Do you know when the duplication happened? For instance, did it happen after carrying out a certain action, or following an update?
    • Can you please send us images/a video that shows the duplicate items you have in your inventory?

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis ,

Relevant to your latest post, I offer the following observations:

• My duplicated item is the Galloglach Armor (torso) piece.
    • Whilst I am unsure of where I gathered the first item, I know that I gathered a second (the true piece?) at Spalding Bandit Camp, in Lincolnscire.
    • Please refer to my above post for details of a Support Case containing my images and save games.

If I can assist any further, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks,

Pat

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @trickitrules/Pat!

Don't worry! I was already aware of your report regarding the Galloglach armor, and this was passed along to the development team for further investigation. Thanks for sharing it again with us. If we require any additional information from you, we'll be sure to reach out ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • randymodo
    1 posts

When turning in all items for a reward for hunting deliveries I get dozens of the rewards. For example I get dozens of the tattoo Donsk front and so when I go to the tattoo artist she has dozens of the same item showing up in here inventory.
    I recorded a video of this, but don't see a way to attach it here.

• azullFR
    560 posts

@randymodo
    Hello there,
    you can only post a html link to your video :

• Send your video to a video hoster of your choice
    • The hoster should provide a link to your video
    • copy the given link
    • Then, here, make a new post and paste the link in it

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚
    (approximayive english, sorry)

Suggested Topics