Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@totalnerd I'm extremely sorry to hear about this! I sincerely apologize for the frustration that may have been caused. It is helpful to gather additional details about any bugs players are experiencing, as even the smallest detail can differentiate it from what is actually another issue. Having the most information possible is really helpful for us, and the team, when it comes to reporting these problems! Moving forward, can you please confirm the case reference numbers that were closed? I'd be glad to review them further.

Official Response
  • Mid-Kendov-Kaan
    6 posts

So, the Galloglach Armor (Torso) somehow ended up in my inventory without me having to go get it in the usual spot. That being said, whenever I go to collect said item from it's designated spot, it not only resets the piece that I have already painstakingly upgraded, it also resets the ENTIRE BESERKER SET!

Im not sure if other have this issue... If you do and have over come it, WITHOUT RESTARTING THE GAME (I'm 141 hours into the game - point of no return), please bless me with your wisdom.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@ubikoality hi Koality. I believe the complaint is in reference to the fact that many people, myself included, still have duplicate huntsman and galloglach armours in their inventory, and that this issue has existed since November.
    It is quite problematic as, on my save, Eivor is wearing the huntsman armour but I’m unable to upgrade it any further than base flawless quality. In other words, the armour I have on is of flawless quality, but I cannot fill any of the additional upgrade slots (the ones that require consumption of iron ore, leather etc.) because of an obvious glitch with the armour, which I highly suspect is occurring because there is a duplicate present when there shouldn’t be.

To better explain this glitch; I have upgrade slots available on the armour and I also have more than enough materials required to make the upgrade. I’m on PS4 so I hold down ‘square’ to do this but, even though the upgrade *appears* as if it has occurred, I realise that even though my materials have been consumed, an upgrade slot has NOT been filled on my armour. I tried this again and still, the mats were consumed and an upgrade slot wasn’t filled when it most definitely should have been.

To further test it, I upgraded one of my spare weapons (using iron ore, leather etc.) and this upgraded just fine — the mats were consumed and an upgrade slot was rightly filled.

I’m unable to post a video but I do hope the information above is of use. It’s been there since November so fingers crossed it can get fixed soon.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@mid-kendov-kaan yeah I have a duplicated galloglach and huntsman armour since November. I’m wearing the entire huntsman set and I’m literally unable to upgrade the huntsman armour even though I have upgrade slots available and more than enough materials required to upgrade it.
    it’s so annoying as I’m wearing the entire huntsman set, yet the armour (torso piece) is stuck on base flawless quality.

very annoying how this hasn’t been fixed yet. It’s been 3 months...

• ZeCarlos19
    25 posts

@ubikoality It got fixed for me in this TU 1.1.2. I had two "Huntsman Torso" and no "Munins Call" in Tove. After the update the duplicate disappeared and the tattoo appeared on Tove.

• ZeCarlos19
    25 posts

It got fixed for me in this TU 1.1.2. I had two "Huntsman Torso" and no "Munins Call" in Tove. After the update the duplicate disappeared and the tattoo appeared on Tove.

• trickitrules
    11 posts

Hi team,

Putting out a general Inquiry - has anyone else received duplicate Galloglach (Torso) Armor?

As I understand it, there was an issue with Duplicate Huntsman amor due to the Munnin Tattoo scheme. I understand that this has now been fixed.

However, post update 1.1.2, I have somehow managed to come across 2 Galloglach Armor. I’m not sure how I obtained the first, but once I realised I looted a second from the Bandit Lair in Lincolnscire, I rolled back to a previous save.

I have lodged a case as well.

Thanks,

PH

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

@trickitrules

Very common issue, which was never fixed.

• Satsuki404
    2 posts

PC player here, title update 1.1.2 and STILL not fixed.

• Kormac67
    677 posts

@satsuki404 My duplicate items (huntsman cloak and the bow from the vendor) vanished with the last update (PC).

• Satsuki404
    2 posts

@kormac67 mine didn't, hence my post

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone, and my deepest apologies for not posting a reply to this thread earlier. For those of you that are still seeing duplicate items in your inventory, please provide the following:

• a picture from the title screen with the current version visible
    • confirmation on if the duplicate items were obtained before or after the latest update

Official Response
  • trickitrules
    11 posts

@UbiExcellent

Chiming in here, I can upload a photo of Duplicate Galloglach Armor (torso) shortly. I got the game for Christmas but didn’t play it until after Patch 1.1.1. I did not have duplicate Huntsman (phew!) but did receive a duplicate Galloglach.

Edit: I received a duplicate Galloglach after Patch 1.1.1, but before Patch 1.1.2.

I have two saves; 1 without the torso from the Spaulding Bandit camp, and one with the torso from the Spaulding bandit camp. I do play on PS5, but I can port both saves over to PS4 and upload them if it helps.

thanks,
    PH

• trickitrules
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • trickitrules
    11 posts

Hi @UbiExcellent,

Unfortunately, I can't upload a photo of the Title Screen with the version visible - says Dimensions are too big.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
    PH

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Hello there @trickitrules/PH!

Thanks for collecting some images for us! You could try changing the dimensions of the image to make them smaller. Alternatively, you could also upload the images to a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or Dropbox) and share a link to them here as well.

Thanks for offering to send a copy of your save files as well! You would need to transfer your saves across to PS4 to do this, as you can't manually collect saves from the PS5 console. If you'd like to submit your save files, please open a support ticket and attach a recent copy of your saves as a .zip file. You could also attach your images to your support ticket, if you're unable to share them in the thread using a link. After you've done this, let us know the case number so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Sue_xee
    4 posts

The last time I played Valhalla was around the Christmas event and I quit after redeeming all parts of the Modraniht Ceremonial set. Now when I check my weapon inventory, I see tens of Modraniht Ceremonial Shield.

undefined

• trickitrules
    11 posts

Hi @Ubi-Borealis ,

Excellent - I have created a case and uploaded two saves - 1 without the duplicate and 1 one. Further, I have also attached images showing my inventory (1 for each save) as well as the Title Version.

The case Ref is: 14285505

I hope this is suffice - please advise when you have passed it to the relevant team for review.

Thanks,

Pat

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1361 posts

Hello @Sue_xee,

Sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I reported this particular issue to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Thanks for opening a support ticket for us, @trickitrules/Pat, as well as including multiple images and both saves. I've passed these along to the development team so they can investigate further.

If we require any further information, we will reach out within this thread. Also, if we receive any additional updates, these will be shared within the thread and in our News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics