Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1068 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. I have now merged together several threads regarding duplicate items in the inventory into a single megathread. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all the information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find location. I'm sorry if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

If you are encountering any duplicate items in your inventory, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which item(s) are you finding duplicates of?
    • Do you know when the duplication happened? For instance, did it happen after carrying out a certain action, or following an update?
    • Can you please send us images/a video that shows the duplicate items you have in your inventory?

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis ,

Relevant to your latest post, I offer the following observations:

• My duplicated item is the Galloglach Armor (torso) piece.
    • Whilst I am unsure of where I gathered the first item, I know that I gathered a second (the true piece?) at Spalding Bandit Camp, in Lincolnscire.
    • Please refer to my above post for details of a Support Case containing my images and save games.

If I can assist any further, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks,

Pat

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1068 posts

Hello there @trickitrules/Pat!

Don't worry! I was already aware of your report regarding the Galloglach armor, and this was passed along to the development team for further investigation. Thanks for sharing it again with us. If we require any additional information from you, we'll be sure to reach out ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • randymodo
    1 posts

When turning in all items for a reward for hunting deliveries I get dozens of the rewards. For example I get dozens of the tattoo Donsk front and so when I go to the tattoo artist she has dozens of the same item showing up in here inventory.
    I recorded a video of this, but don't see a way to attach it here.

• azullFR
    394 posts

@randymodo
    Hello there,
    you can only post a html link to your video :

• Send your video to a video hoster of your choice
    • The hoster should provide a link to your video
    • copy the given link
    • Then, here, make a new post and paste the link in it

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚
    (approximayive english, sorry)

• PitaGolden
    1 posts

Hi when is Ubisoft going to patch this glitch ? It can be cool for people who want to use it but for people like me itโ€™s just frustrating, I simply donโ€™t want this duplicate Galloglach armor chest. Thank you for your time !

• Trench_72
    2 posts

In the game, at some point near the ending you have a battle with Odin. In this battle you have low level Raven Clan gear and low level Varin's Axe. It's possible to upgrade this gear one time during the battle, and I did that. After this battle, this low level gear is still in the inventory and now I have all this gear double (all the Raven Clan gear is dubble and Varin's Axe is double), once fully enhanced (this is the gear I had before the battle) and once low lowel (this is the gear from during the battle, and it's now also possible to enhance this gear and weapon). Is it possible to delete all duplicate gear and weapons?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 304 posts

@pitagolden I have merged your post with this megathread as this is a known issue that is being investigated by the development team.

Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Do you know when the duplication happened? For instance, did it happen after carrying out a certain action, or following an update?
    • Can you please send us images/a video that shows the duplicate items you have in your inventory?

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation, thanks.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 438 posts

@trench_72 Hey there! I just wanted to make you aware that I merged your post to the megathread for this bug. It's a known issue that is currently being investigated by the development team, so compiling all the reports will be incredibly helpful for the team. Thank you for sharing your encounter along with the additional details!

Official Response
  • Redviper11
    7 posts

Same duplicate item issue with the Blacksmith's Hammer. I had noticed it was duped awhile ago but never paid it any attention. With the weekly challenge being hammer kills, I've now noticed that while both hammers are mythical, neither has the perk. And upgrading one reverts (and consumes all the resources) when I try to upgrade the second one.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics