Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi @Ubi-Borealis ,

Excellent - I have created a case and uploaded two saves - 1 without the duplicate and 1 one. Further, I have also attached images showing my inventory (1 for each save) as well as the Title Version.

The case Ref is: 14285505

I hope this is suffice - please advise when you have passed it to the relevant team for review.

Thanks,

Pat

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello @Sue_xee,

Sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I reported this particular issue to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Thanks for opening a support ticket for us, @trickitrules/Pat, as well as including multiple images and both saves. I've passed these along to the development team so they can investigate further.

If we require any further information, we will reach out within this thread. Also, if we receive any additional updates, these will be shared within the thread and in our News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. I have now merged together several threads regarding duplicate items in the inventory into a single megathread. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all the information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find location. I'm sorry if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

If you are encountering any duplicate items in your inventory, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which item(s) are you finding duplicates of?
    • Do you know when the duplication happened? For instance, did it happen after carrying out a certain action, or following an update?
    • Can you please send us images/a video that shows the duplicate items you have in your inventory?

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • trickitrules
    10 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis ,

Relevant to your latest post, I offer the following observations:

• My duplicated item is the Galloglach Armor (torso) piece.
    • Whilst I am unsure of where I gathered the first item, I know that I gathered a second (the true piece?) at Spalding Bandit Camp, in Lincolnscire.
    • Please refer to my above post for details of a Support Case containing my images and save games.

If I can assist any further, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks,

Pat

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @trickitrules/Pat!

Don't worry! I was already aware of your report regarding the Galloglach armor, and this was passed along to the development team for further investigation. Thanks for sharing it again with us. If we require any additional information from you, we'll be sure to reach out 😊

Official Response
  • randymodo
    1 posts

When turning in all items for a reward for hunting deliveries I get dozens of the rewards. For example I get dozens of the tattoo Donsk front and so when I go to the tattoo artist she has dozens of the same item showing up in here inventory.
    I recorded a video of this, but don't see a way to attach it here.

• azullFR
    495 posts

@randymodo
    Hello there,
    you can only post a html link to your video :

• Send your video to a video hoster of your choice
    • The hoster should provide a link to your video
    • copy the given link
    • Then, here, make a new post and paste the link in it

Have a nice day 🙂
    (approximayive english, sorry)

• PitaGolden
    1 posts

Hi when is Ubisoft going to patch this glitch ? It can be cool for people who want to use it but for people like me it’s just frustrating, I simply don’t want this duplicate Galloglach armor chest. Thank you for your time !

• Trench_72
    2 posts

In the game, at some point near the ending you have a battle with Odin. In this battle you have low level Raven Clan gear and low level Varin's Axe. It's possible to upgrade this gear one time during the battle, and I did that. After this battle, this low level gear is still in the inventory and now I have all this gear double (all the Raven Clan gear is dubble and Varin's Axe is double), once fully enhanced (this is the gear I had before the battle) and once low lowel (this is the gear from during the battle, and it's now also possible to enhance this gear and weapon). Is it possible to delete all duplicate gear and weapons?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@pitagolden I have merged your post with this megathread as this is a known issue that is being investigated by the development team.

Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Do you know when the duplication happened? For instance, did it happen after carrying out a certain action, or following an update?
    • Can you please send us images/a video that shows the duplicate items you have in your inventory?

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation, thanks.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@trench_72 Hey there! I just wanted to make you aware that I merged your post to the megathread for this bug. It's a known issue that is currently being investigated by the development team, so compiling all the reports will be incredibly helpful for the team. Thank you for sharing your encounter along with the additional details!

Official Response
  • Redviper11
    7 posts

Same duplicate item issue with the Blacksmith's Hammer. I had noticed it was duped awhile ago but never paid it any attention. With the weekly challenge being hammer kills, I've now noticed that while both hammers are mythical, neither has the perk. And upgrading one reverts (and consumes all the resources) when I try to upgrade the second one.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Redviper11!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you've got duplicate Blacksmith's hammers. Would you be able to provide us with the following information:

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • zhartma3
    2 posts

@trench_72 so I ran into a similar bug. Had my raven armor 5/5 equipped and hadn’t upgraded them at all. (Did not have varin axe equipped) Got through Odin and when you come back out and it’s hytham, that’s when I got the dupe of the exact stat raven armor (can’t remember about the axe). Reloaded a save to when I just make landfall with Sigurd and change to brigandine 5/5 not upgraded at all. Went through the whole thing again and got to hytham and I had NOT duped anything. That’s a way to avoid the bug that I worked out. Not sure what would have happened if I had upgraded any, or just the raven, gear.

• zhartma3
    2 posts

@ubikoality so I ran into a similar bug as above comment, just so you maybe see if this info helps. Had my raven armor 5/5 equipped and hadn’t upgraded them at all. (Did not have varin axe equipped) Got through Odin and when you come back out and it’s hytham, that’s when I got the dupe of the exact stat raven armor (can’t remember about the axe). Reloaded a save to when I just make landfall with Sigurd and change to brigandine 5/5 not upgraded at all. Went through the whole thing again and got to hytham and I had NOT duped anything. That’s a way to avoid the bug that I worked out. Not sure what would have happened if I had upgraded any, or just the raven, gear.

• BearThatCould
    3 posts

I tried upgrading the Galloglach armor in my inventory and upon doing so it duplicates over the other existing armor sets I have. I was able to revert a save but even still I have a duplicate on me.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with duplicate items in-game. The development team are still investigating these reports further. If you have been affected by duplicate items in-game, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which item(s) have been duplicated?

We can then pass these reports to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@zhartma3 - Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve this issue by reloading an earlier save. If you encounter duplicate items again, please could you provide us with the information requested above so we can take a closer look?

@BearThatCould - I'm sorry to hear you've got duplicate Galloglach armour in your inventory. Would you be able to provide us with the information requested above?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • unseenninja
    3 posts

Yeah, my game has duplicates of bothe the Huntsman and Galloglach armor torsos. I assume it happened back when the tattoo bug apparently gave them instead of tattoos (from what I read), didn't realize at the time until I found the actual armors on the map. I loaded saves so that I haven't gotten them out of their chests but check to see if they're okay to get after every update and load back when it still duplicates. Finally posting to get some answers or maybe even a fix. Sorry for the bother, but please and thank you

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @unseenninja! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for sharing your report about the duplicated Huntsman and Galloglach armours with us. To help the development team to investigate this further, would you be able to provide us with some more information:

• Do you know when the duplication happened? You mention the "Tattoo Bug" in your post. Is this what caused the original duplication?

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics