Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    346 posts

@andu86 I'm not the only one 😁

• andu86
    6 posts

@bielik01 Yeah, I wish there was an option to sell them.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @andu86,

Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for including images which show your duplicated medallions. I'll pass these along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this as well.

Just to confirm, did you visit Vinland after handing in all of the other medallions to Hytham? Or did you have any medallions in your inventory at this time?

If you can let us know what your steps were prior to the duplicate medallions being added to your inventory, this could be helpful in reproducing the issue during testing.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • andu86
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi there,

I visited Vinland when I had 6 medallions in my inventory, went back to England, finished the quest, did some exploring along with finishing other quests and when I got back to Vinland (after the patch in February as far as I remember) I had the duplicate medallions in my inventory. I have them since then and there seems to be no way to get rid of them.

Thank you,
    andu86

• bielik01
    346 posts

@andu86 so it seems you had it just like me

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that information, @andu86. I've included this in your report to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • andu86
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

Do you have updates on this thread? Should we expect a fix in the upcoming patch? From my point of view, the easiest fix would be to remove any type of medallion from our inventory if the “Breaking the Order” quest is completed.

Thank you,
    andu86

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @andu86!

We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team from the investigation into duplicate Order Medallions regarding fixes or ETAs. They are still investigating this issue further. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information regarding future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Fecenoel
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fecenoel
    2 posts

Hello @Ubi-Borealis,

I have two Dublin Champion pants and, when I try to upgrade them, I get other pants more.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics