Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DeNATOwiec
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I'm not 100% sure but it might be connected either with raven-pickup ability or Eivor standing on the edge of "quest complition zone".

Additional, probably not connected info:
    - beast was slain using Noden's Arc with "R" shot
    - active quest: The one when You need to
    kill The first Danu druid

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3884 posts

Thanks for providing me with some additional information, @DeNATOwiec! I'll add this to your report to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

@ubi-borealis You guys are unable to do a lot of things it seems...which sucks as some of you are actually really proactive. But it doesn't take a damn year to fix something like this. It's funny that they're quick af to fix something because it "hurt someones feelings (yeah right)" but actual game breaking things? Nah..it'll be a year in november. It's funny that all of these things keep happening and yet the in game store is still working as intended. *sigh* whatever man, your job is here on the forums and any animosity I have is not directed at you but it IS directed at the clowns above you.

• Zim_B7
    2 posts

Happened to me yesterday, I was upgrading gear level and got item duplicated. Now the whole category of that item is not available at smithy for upgrades, its just not listed anymore

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Psych0_Trauma - Thank you for taking the time to share more feedback with us. I'd like to assure you that the development team are looking into what could be potentially causing these items to duplicate in a player's inventory, and the player support team is working hard within the forums to collect and share additional reports to help with this. We will forward your thoughts and concerns to the dedicated team. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding duplicated items.

@Zim_B7 - I'm sorry to hear that an item in your inventory has been duplicated. Can you let us know which item has duplicated? If you can provide an image which shows the duplicated item in your inventory, this will be helpful for further investigation.

Can you also let us know which category you're unable to view upgrades for at the blacksmiths? We are aware of an issue wherein players are unable to upgrade trousers at the blacksmiths. If this is the category you're missing, I'd recommend checking out our ongoing Megathread for this issue, as a workaround has been shared here in the meantime.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • zackaz_89
    2 posts

Bone Sickle got dupe (glitch) in my game and I don't know how it happen.
    I can't get rid of it too. I can't even upgrape Eivor boots at a blacksmith anymore too.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

@zackaz_89 Thanks for the screenshot, and for confirming which item is duplicating! Is this the only time you've had a duplicate item appear in your inventory?

This issue with being unable to upgrade boots is also known, and the team is investigating this! I recommend uploading your saves to the cloud so that the team can take a closer look into this.

Official Response
  • Grand_310
    32 posts

I have 90++ duplicate of isu tattoo left hand after purchasing it. 😞

Isu tattoo duplicated | Ubisoft Forums

• zackaz_89
    2 posts

Ubi Connect already upload my save files automaticly and yes, the Bone Sickle is just the only Item that got duped.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Grand_310 - I'm sorry to hear you've received so many Isu tattoos! I can see that @Ubi-Keo has forwarded your report to the development team for further investigation. I've recently reached out to you within that thread for some more information, so please check it out when you're next able to!

@zackaz_89 - Thanks for confirming you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud, and for letting us know that you've only encountered this duplicated item issue with the Bone Sickle. I've passed on your report to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Rex-Deus-est
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis it's the raven loot for the bone sickle duplication glitch I quick saved before I fought it and when I took the skill point out of raven loot I received just one bone sickle before I removed the skill point I just kept getting duplicates

• CyCzarn
    17 posts

I remember we got a patch to fix this but it didn't fix it for me. I still have a ton of the same hairstyles when i visit Tove.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey there @rex-deus-est - welcome to Discussions! Thank you for taking the time to reply to the thread, and explain to us how you were able to cause the Bone Sickle duplication in your case.

So just to confirm, you noticed the Bone Sickle duplicated when you looted it while having the raven looting skill unlocked? Are you able to provide a video showing the duplication in action with another item, so that we can pass this forward?

Have you noticed duplication occurring when upgrading your gear as well, or not? Thank you in advance for any additional information you can provide! 🙂

Official Response
  • GRES24
    6 posts

Several thousand "Modranite Ceromonial Cloak" somehow appeared in the inventory.
    I think because of this the game hangs when trying to go to the shop to the blacksmith.
    Help get rid of the "Cloaks ..." (Sorry, this is google translation)

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@gres24 I'm sorry to hear that you have duplicates of the 'Modraniht Ceremonial Cloaks' in your inventory. I have merged your post with this megathread we have created for duplicated items.

Can you confirm if you have installed the latest update (1.3.2) today and if so did the issue occur before or after installing the update?

Could you also provide a video showing the duplicates in your inventory.

Official Response
  • GRES24
    6 posts

Yes, I have updated to the latest version.
    Yes, I have a lot of cloaks left.

• Ubi-Keo

@gres24 Thanks for the screenshot. And did this issue only occur after installing the latest update or did it occur before that?

Official Response
  • GRES24
    6 posts

@ubi-keo This arose at the very beginning of the game, I cannot get to the blacksmith for the whole game 😞

• Ubi-Keo

@gres24 I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to access the blacksmith due to this issue.

I will forward your details on to the development team.

Official Response
  • GRES24
    6 posts

Is there anything else you want me to do?

Suggested Topics