Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@gres24 No I have everything that I need for now, thank you.

The development team will investigate this further. If we require any further information we will reply to you in this thread.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@cyczarn Hi, I have merged your post with this megathread we have created for duplicate items.

Can you please confirm which hairstyles are duplicated and can you also provide a screenshot to them.

Official Response
  • CyCzarn
    17 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CyCzarn
    17 posts

@ubi-keo it keeps going. It's the original blonde hairstyle

• Ubi-Keo

@cyczarn Thanks for the image provided.

This issue is still being investigated. Could you please provide the Ubisoft account username that you use to play the game with as I can see that no games have been played on the account you have used to post on the forum.

Official Response
  • GRES24
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Hi, a month has passed and the problem has not been resolved, what should I do?

• Fredericco400
    1 posts

Greetings

I've just finished the story line of The Wrath of the Druids DLC in Assassin's Creed - Valhalla and wanted to complete all the unfinished Misteries on the map before leaving. One of them was the fight against the Legendary Boar, for which I got the Bone Sickle weapon as a reward. After finishing I fast traveled back to Dublin to enhance the weapon at the blacksmith and in the blacksmith menu I noticed that there are 2 Bone Sickles. First I thought, that I got a pair of them so it could be dual wielded (though it was weird that they are completely identical, even the perks), but actually it just got duplicated, because they are connected to each other. In the attached screenshot you can see, that once I tried to equip one of them, both got equiped. Tried to enhance 1 of them first, then both of them, but that's as far as I got, because they couldn't be upgraded (the stats) any further, it just consumed the resources, but the stats and the number of bars remain the same...
    Unfortunately after defeating the Legendary Animal and getting the weapon, I did explore the map a bit longer, so all the autosaves I have are from later, so I couldn't reload the fight with the boar.

Any ideas?
    Thanks

• bosemotile
    1 posts

Duplicated Dublin Champion Breeches

How: defeating Sea-tossed by tossing him into sea using Rush&Bash results breeches to be duplicated (tried several times, same result always). Defeating him in fight: no problem, no duplication. Playing on PS, so screenshot not easily available.

Suggested Topics