Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@IronHades21 Thank you for the report.

We are aware of issues with item duplication and this has been passed on to the team to be looked into.

Thank you for the extra details you have provided us to help us work out the issue.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@MadnessReigns33 Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue occurring and it's currently being looked into by the team. At the moment there is currently no way to remove it.

Official Response
  • chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

this happened to me too, not sure where i got the second piece but i noticed i had two in my inventory

• Cripzore
    2 posts

Today I had a weird glitch, when after a certain wedding in East England I came to our settlement and decided to build Tattoo Shop.
    Something weird happened and when I talked to the NPC to browse tattoos and hairstyles, the Huntsman Armor duplicated.
    If it helps, may contain story and NPC spoilers:

spoiler

• Dark_Conqueror
    1 posts

I have the same problem, except it happens just by interacting with Svend, even if the building has not been built.

• JugoLama
    1 posts

@errza I've had this same issue with the Raven Clan shield, which adds another layer to this issue as I'm sometimes able to then dual wield the shield and sometimes not.
    Here are some screenshots: - shield present and wieldable in both hands; - in-game example; - shield now appearing as two different icons, both wielded in the off hand. Upgrading the shield to flawless level makes this even more confusing. I now find myself with three different icons for the Raven Clan shield, one of which is a fully upgraded version, while the two others are duplicate items. - screenshot of this.

• RogueSharkey
    2 posts

It has now also happened with the Galloglach Armor.undefined

• NChabb
    4 posts

So it appears that discussing with the tattoo/hair NPC is the culprit:

https://streamable.com/h48rnt

I was able to repeat this every time. Load a save that isn't corrupted with the hunter armor glitch, reach the hair/tattoo menu, leave everything, has double armor.

• MadnessReigns33
    21 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks for the response back. Glad to know it’s being looked into

• Z1934319939
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent me too.second armorIt seems to be picked up at the correct location.undefinedundefined

• Dooxast
    12 posts

Added a ticket about it, # 13249114, no one answered yet.

undefinedundefined

• Sk1zZoVsMx
    1 posts

Hi, I found a bug in my inventory, I don't know why my equipment is multiplied.

I don't understand when and why my cloak multiplied generating a lot of runes.

I am also investigating continuous crashes derived from error cx000005 (via windows log), I have to try various overclock settings of my RAM.
    The pc does not crash but only the game.

AMD R7 3700X CPU
    AMD RX 5700XT GPU
    RAM 3200Mhz @ 3800Mhz OC

undefined

• Bigfoot126
    1 posts

I am at the part where Tove has taken over for Svend at the tattoo shop in Ravensthorpe. Now when I try to change my appearance or even if I just talk to Tove, one of my torso items duplicates and downgrades from flawless to superior (specifically only the huntsman torso). The duplicate acts with the original as one item (equipping one equips both). Everything was fine until Tove took over for Svend. I really don't want this glitch to happen so I reload a previous save, but now I can't change my appearance anymore. Please fix this quickly!

• xy.break
    5 posts

I have two huntsman torsos, as in, if i put on one of them and then click on the other, it takes it off. it's the same item, but shown twice, it's also troublesome to upgrade, since it resets it if i put on the non upgraded version
    Is anyone else having this issue?

• HoodedKeeper
    12 posts

@xy-break Yup same issue with the same armor piece. I'm on PC.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! The developers are looking into this issue but I do not have a further update at this time. If further information is needed, we will be sure to let you guys know.

Official Response
  • fhcorn
    5 posts

Same with me on PC. Both can be enhanced, but one can't be upgraded.

• I.z.i.
    24 posts

I noticed some duplicated armors in may inventory and with old saved games found the cause. It's Sven, the Tattoo guy. Everything was fine in my inventory till the moment I clicked on Sven to talk to him.
    As soon i click on him, don't need to buy or change any tattoo, my inventory become a mess with duplicated armors. Not all of them just some armors and for now just chest peaces. Huntsman and Galloglach armors are bugged and maybe some more I don't have yet.
    Not only that I have two of the same armors but I also lost all my upgrades and runes from original armors. Both duplicated armors are somehow linked and I must upgraded both of them or upgrade is lost.

It's impossible to play like that. For now I won't use Sven and I'm stuck with my originally designed Eivor.
    On Reddit I found a lot of players with the same problem, duplicated armors, but most of them don't know that Sven is the cause for this bug.
    I tried load back and talked to Sven few times and this bug is triggered every time. This is on PC, I don't know for consoles.

• RaMan1972
    10 posts

Hiya. I had a duplicate appear of the Galloglach armor earlier in the week, and I solved it by reloading an earlier save, eventually, but it happened again, and I figured out that it happens when I use the tattoo artist. Doesn't break the game or anything, but it's untidy and I suspect it's not meant to happen.

Just a heads-up. Thanks.

• RaMan1972
    10 posts

@raman1972 Just to add, I experimented a bit, and if I upgrade the Galloglach armor and then use the tat artist, it duplicates it and also downgrades the existing one I had back to original tier. That's not good.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics