ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• saber2501
    1 posts

Hello there, I too have had duplicates of all the Modranith Ceremonia armour pieces appear in my inventory - though by the time I noticed them I couldn't reload a clean save file.
    The bow so far hasn't been duplicated thankfully.

• steven850818
    19 posts

I just defeated one of the daughters of Lerion and got the Thor's breeches. And I got two same gears, once I upgrade the gear it duplicate one more gear.
    I though this bug was fixed a long time ago.
    What worse is when I found out this issue, all my save files are after getting this gear and I am not able to go back.

• steven850818
    19 posts

@sherpu Same here, I just defeated daughters of Lerion and I got two Thor's Breeches.
    If I upgrade the gear it duplicate one more breeches.

• atributes16
    10 posts

Bug is about Duplicating Inventory, with can duplicate many times.
    Also duplicate can overrite on First Ones. No matter if it is Version of Gear or Stats Modified during the game by in-game money and another materials... It is iritating.

For example I don't know if gear like Festivals can fly through saves after unlock, but overriting progress in inventory is irritating bug

• NinjaRizzo
    1 posts

Not sure if this will be the same for everyone, but figured I should post just in case.
    My specific case of duplication, I already had Modranhit gear from last year's Yule. So, it may not be considered a true duplication.

I just logged in and started the Yule Festival today. As stated above, I also played through the Yule Festival last year, so already had last year's Ceremonial Modranhit gear.

I bought another Ceremonial Modranhit headdress. When I was comparing it to the one I already had, it originally had a different look to the old headdress, and lower stats.
    I swapped back and forth between the New Modranhit headdress and the Old, and the NEW one duplicated to be the same as the OLD one. Including changing them from "Superior" to "Mythical" but leaving it with only 1 Rune spot.

I thought it was annoying, but continued forward.
    When I went back in to my inventory, the helm was back to normal.
    I tested a few times, and it would go back to normal leaving the inventory.

So, if anyone runs in to where you have two pieces of the Modranhit gear, from last Yule and this Yule, and the gear duplicates.
    Try backing out of the inventory and going back in to see if the gear fixes itself.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding duplicate items within this thread.

I'd like to reassure you that the development team are still investigating this issue further, as well as what could potentially be causing these items to duplicate in your inventory. If you have a duplicate item in your inventory, please can you provide us with all of the following information:

• Which item(s) have been duplicated? 
    • Do you remember what you were doing in-game when the armor got downgraded and/or duplicated? 
    • Did it happen after you did a specific action? if so, which? 

Additionally, please can you ensure that your affected save file is uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save. We can then forward your report to the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation.

@Fredericco400, @bosemotile, @InvejaMatah, @CST1000, @Sherpu, @Keslowyn, @saber2501, @steven850818, @NinjaRizzo - I've shared your reports with the development team so they can take a closer look at these. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences, and to include screenshots if you were able to 🙂

@CST1000 - Please note that we are unable to refund Yule festival tokens that have been spent or lost in-game. I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for. I've notified the dedicated teams that the duplication is having this unintended effect on your account, and included it in your report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

@hickeysj83 - Would you be able to let us know the username of the account you play Assassin's Creed Valhalla on? I was unable to find a record of you playing the game on the account you've contacted us from. I'll then be able to forward your report to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation.

@Keslowyn - Would you be able to upload a copy of your affected save file to the Cloud? We can then include this in your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KO6891
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello! I have also this wrath of the druids boar boss duplicated bone sickle bug, this happened after boss was death and two of the same weapons dropped in my inventory and this was around when paris dlc was dropping and i cannot upgrade either of these weapons on mythical and rest of the upragrades or all my upgrade materials will disappear and there will come third duplicated bone sickle in my inventory. I have waited months to this bug get fixed but this duplicated bone sickle is still my inventory, hope this will get fixed and i can start using these sickle weapons finally on their full upgrade level. there is two pictures what will show these duplicated weapons on my inventory, other is flawless level and other is superior level and third sickle after these is the other sickle weapon in the dlc. Im playing on PC and my save is in cloud.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @KO6891!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including images of the duplicated bone sickle. I've shared this information with the dedicated teams as they continue to take a closer look at what could be causing this duplication to occur in-game.

If we require any additional information regarding your experience, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, any future updates from this investigation will be posted within this thread and via patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum. Please check these places regularly for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • archsh3riff
    126 posts

So i just noticed there is no option to destroy gear, sell it, remove it .. anything.
    I must say .. that is extremely idiotic.

I wanted to remove some items because i noticed, for some reason, i have some items more than once, which kinda annoys me.
    No idea where i got it but i cant get rid of them.
    So far it goes for every item there is, helm, armor .. except for bows, so far i have only one bow of each.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2408 posts

Hey @atributes16 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

This issue is known to the team and is still currently under investigation, sorry it's impacted you!

Please keep an eye on the News and Announcements section for patch information to see when this issue is resolved.

If there's anything more we can help with, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2408 posts

Hey @j4frosi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this to us!

If possible, could you please capture a clip and share it here so we can pass it onto the team?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Tobbi1993
    2 posts

I noticed that the yule festival shop allowed me to buy items of the Modraniht Ceremonial set multiple times. I have the headress, bracers and robe twice in my inventory. The shop currently offers me a second cloak and pants, and a third set of bracers. I haven't upgraded/modified neither of these items. I guess something is causing the shop to "forget" that I already bought them.

• Tobbi1993
    2 posts

I took a break and then started playing again. Just now I noticed that all 5 items of the set are again available in the festival shop.

Since the screenshots in my last post I

• completed some quests
    • completed a raid
    • upgraded my village from level 2 to level 3
    • completed the yule quest where you need to find the cows
    • In my local timezone it is now past midnight so a new day has begun.

Maybe this helps figuring out why these items keep reapearing in the festival shop.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2122 posts

Hey there @tobbi1993, thank you for taking the time to share these images. I've gone ahead and shared this information with the dedicated teams so they can continue to take a closer look at what might be causing this to occur in-game. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response
  • Pizuren
    1 posts

@tobbi1993 same happening to me here 😞

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2122 posts

Hey there @pizuren, I am sorry to hear that and welcome to the forums. Could you please provide some screenshots demonstrating this? These images will greatly assist the development team with their ongoing investigations.

Official Response
  • Koala0nFire
    1 posts

I've just defeated the Black Stout in Ireland, and two copies of Bone Sickle appeared in my inventory.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Koala0nFire! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've received duplicate Bone Sickles after defeating the Black Stout. Thanks for including an image in your report for us! I've now forwarded this to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MisterLongwood
    1 posts

Two "Scythe of Revolt" appeared in my inventory after finding it in France.
    https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Scythe_of_Revolt

• Fully3rected
    1 posts
    Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding duplicate items within this thread.

I'd like to reassure you that the development team are still investigating this issue further, as well as what could potentially be causing these items to duplicate in your inventory. If you have a duplicate item in your inventory, please can you provide us with all of the following information:
    • Which item(s) have been duplicated? 
    • Do you remember what you were doing in-game when the armor got downgraded and/or duplicated? 
    • Did it happen after you did a specific action? if so, which? 

Additionally, please can you ensure that your affected save file is uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save. We can then forward your report to the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation.

@Fredericco400, @bosemotile, @InvejaMatah, @CST1000, @Sherpu, @Keslowyn, @saber2501, @steven850818, @NinjaRizzo - I've shared your reports with the development team so they can take a closer look at these. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences, and to include screenshots if you were able to 🙂

@CST1000 - Please note that we are unable to refund Yule festival tokens that have been spent or lost in-game. I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for. I've notified the dedicated teams that the duplication is having this unintended effect on your account, and included it in your report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

@hickeysj83 - Would you be able to let us know the username of the account you play Assassin's Creed Valhalla on? I was unable to find a record of you playing the game on the account you've contacted us from. I'll then be able to forward your report to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation.

@Keslowyn - Would you be able to upload a copy of your affected save file to the Cloud? We can then include this in your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

I just ran into the duplication issue and now have 5 Thor's Gauntlets. I was attempting to upgrade one when it would reset and add a new one.

Suggested Topics