ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @MisterLongwood & @Fully3rected! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced duplicated items in your inventory. Thanks for letting us know which items were duplicated, and when you noticed the duplication occur. I've now shared your reports with the dedicated teams as part of the investigation into this issue.

Once we have any updates to share from this investigation, they will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Southrop
    1 posts

Not sure exactly when this happened, but I defeated the Black Stout earlier and went around clearing POIs in Ireland, and when I stopped to check my inventory, I noticed I had two Black Sickles. Selecting one will select the other, as shown in the screenshot below.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 683 posts

Welcome to Discussions @Southrop and thanks for the image provided and answering all the questions.

I can confirm now that I have forwarded your saves along with the image to the relevant department for a deeper investigation.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Official Response
  • gougluinn
    6 posts

@ubi-oxavo it has been 2 years and all you do is giving same answers. i bought and started to play this game 10 days ago and got 2x thor's breeches when defeated goneril today. my saves before/after still exist i dont know if you can do anything with them.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @gougluinn,

I'm sorry to hear that you have duplicated copies of Thor's Breeches. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, as well as your feedback regarding our updates within this thread.

We haven't had any updates to share from the dedicated teams regarding the investigation into this issue for some time, which may be why some of our recent responses seem similar. I'd like to assure you that we do our best to address any queries or concerns that are raised within a post, and to provide you with as much up-to-date information that is available as possible.

I've forwarded your reports about your duplicated Thor's Breeches to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as part of the ongoing investigation. If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. Any future updates will also be posted within this thread, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • lukeadem87
    2 posts

@psych0_trauma 100% here I am nearly 2 years after release and my game is experiencing this inventory glitch with equipment from the Ireland dlc after suffering through this same issue at launch with the huntsman’s gear. Clearly ubifail take on too many projects with too little staff, throw out content and don’t even bother to check it. I mean every time I boot the game up I’m forced to a tattoo shop to fix Eivors beard as EVERYTIME it turns brown when my Eivor has been Blonde since the start of my play.

• lukeadem87
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis u need to just stop. Previous comment is right. U just keep saying the same copy and paste BS every time and it’s really insulting when we have ur company good money for a finished product and here we sit nearly 2 years later and this issue hasn’t been actually addressed once through the entire base game and now 3 dlcs. The team obviously aren't doing anything about it at all. Don’t try and talk around it they clearly aren’t. Y’all advertised this game as gear being unique and one of a kind. This bug which has been there since day one makes ur claim false advertising. Woulda thought yas woulda learned after unity clearly ubifail only cares about how much money you can steal from us before we cop onto the broken disasters u sell

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @lukeadem87,

I'm sorry to hear that you have duplicated items in your inventory. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for providing feedback regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue.

I'd like to assure you that we take the time to read every post made within these forums, and do our best to address anything that is brought up by our players in their posts. We are also forwarding all reports that have been shared with us so the dedicated teams can take a closer look at these as part of the ongoing investigation. I'd like to forward your report as well so the dedicated teams have visibility of this. Would you be able to provide us with all of the following information:

• Which item(s) have been duplicated? You mention the Huntsman Gear - was all of the set affected, or only certain pieces? Are you also experiencing trouble with gear you've collected during "Wrath of the Druids?"
    • Do you remember what you were doing in-game when the armor got downgraded and/or duplicated? 
    • Did it happen after you did a specific action? if so, which? 

As mentioned in my last post, we haven't had any updates from the investigation into this duplicated items issue. As a result, some of my previous updates may look similar, as we haven't had any new information to share. Once any new details are available from the investigation, we will share these within this thread as soon as we're able to.

I'm sorry to hear that you're also encountering trouble with Eivor's beard changing colour when loading your save. Would you be able to create a new thread about this issue so we can take a closer look at this without going off-topic within this thread?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lunatico07
    1 posts

My Galloglach Armor is duplicated as well, and each time I try to upgrade it and switch it, it automatically 'downgrades'. Also the image of the Armor stays the same as the image from the 'superior' torso.
    I also have the Hell's Scythe twice in my inventory.
    After going through this message board it seems that the problem STILL isn't fixed after more then 2 years of people mentioning it. What's the deal Ubisoft? Are you gonna copy paste your same answer to my post as well or are there actually plans to FIX THIS ?
    PS: I'm not continuing this game if it isn't fixed, so that means no purchase of the ragnarok dlc until this is properly taken care of.
    Knowing the 'customer service' of Ubisoft this probably means that I will never finish this game.

Great move Ubisoft, keep on ignoring and losing your faithful customers. Have been playing AC since THE VERY BEGINNING, but here is where I draw the line.

• TheWanderer1012
    1 posts

Hello,

Bone Sickle is duplicated too. Created this video tonight, and I cannot get only one 🙂 if I reload the game, quit and go back always got two of the sickles.

• JJR2404gaming
    1 posts

Re: [Duplicated Items in Inventory | POST HERE](/topic/96809/duplicated-items-in-inventory-post-here)

Hi,

I recently defeated one of the three witches and somehow I got two Thor's gauntlets.

I'm playing on PS4 and the glitch occurred on 04/04/2022.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Lunatico07, @TheWanderer1012 & @JJR2404gaming! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've acquired duplicate items whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us, and for confirming which pieces of gear have been duplicated. I've shared your reports with the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation into this issue.

Once we have any updates to share from the investigation, including any news of ETAs, they will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so please keep an eye out for these.

I apologise if any of our posts have seemed copied and pasted, @Lunatico07. We do our best to read all posts made within the forums, and to address any queries or concerns that have been raised. We haven't had any updates to share from the investigation for some time now, which may be why some of our more recent posts look similar. Please note that the Player Support team are unable to speculate on how long an investigation may take, or when any ETAs for a resolution may be available. Rest assured that we are checking in with the investigation regularly, and we are forwarding all reports shared with us to assist with the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Erecshaun
    1 posts

Hi after the 1.5.2 update, i was able to buy the new scythe from the river raid shop twice, now I have two in my inventory. Is there anyway to get rid of one.
    I'm on PC
    Thanks

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 289 posts

@erecshaun Hello! Welcome to Discussions! Sorry that you received the new scythe twice. Can you specify what you were doing in-game when the item was duplicated? Also, would you be able to get an image showing that you have two in your inventory?

Thanks in advance!

Official Response
  • Khalilthegamer2
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • adryanmonk
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis 2022 and still the same problem. Pls fix this issue, because at this point people might think you don't care or are just lazy. I hope it's neither.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1106 posts

@adryanmonk Hey there! Apologies for the delayed reply. I also apologize that this is still occurring. Our team is investigating this issue at this time. I apologize for the wait this has taken, however I appreciate your continued patience.

Official Response

Suggested Topics