Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

That's perfect, @unseenninja! I've been able to collect those images to add to your report. Thank you for letting me know roughly when you first noticed the duplicate items as well. I've let the development team know this information.

If we need any more information from you, we will reach out within this thread. Once we have any update from the investigation, we will share those within the thread as well.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Noomfall
    1 posts

I am almost halfway through the game and I noticed that my Huntsman helm has duplicated it's self. I have 4 of them. Whenever I select one, it selects it and the very first one. I think they may have also replaced other helmets. Ive attached a screenshot of the helmets section as well as the chest plate section. Is there a patch or hotfix to resolve this?
    undefined
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Noomfall - Thanks for sending us those images of your duplicated Huntsman helm. Do you happen to know when this duplication first happened, or what triggers them to duplicate?

@bielik01 - Thanks for sharing your report with us. Would you be able to also send us some images/a video that shows the duplicated medals in your inventory, and that you've also completed the Order menu and "Breaking the Order"? We can then include these in your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Fecenoel
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fecenoel
    4 posts

Hello @Ubi-Borealis,

I have two Dublin Champion pants and, when I try to upgrade them, I get other pants more.

• Aiwendil_Istari
    1 posts

@fecenoel I have the same problem. For me having the duplicate also caused a problem with blacksmiths (both Gunnar and the Dublin one) - I no longer have the pants category at the blacksmith. The only pants I can enhance/downgrade/transmog are the ones I have equipped. Could you check if you have the same problem?

• Fecenoel
    4 posts

@aiwendil_istari Oh... My pants section is OK for the moment. The only problem I can see is that, when I upgrade them, I get more of them and, if I equip the ones without upgrades, the other ones lose their upgrades too.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Hey there @Fecenoel and @Aiwendil_Istari! Welcome to Discussions, and thank you for sharing your reports of this issue with regard to the Dublin Champions Pants.

I have passed forward your comments, the image provided, as well as your latest cloud saves for the team to investigate further. As soon as we have more information to share with regard to these instances of items duplicating, we'll update this megathread.

For the moment, I would be careful to try and also equip your upgraded armour and also make regular manual save games so that if you need to revert to a previous one, you can do so. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or feedback that you would like me to address in the meantime! 🙂

Official Response
  • Jerritus
    4 posts

I just found my weapon bug which is Bone Sickle. When I upgrade Bone Sickle, It give me copy of Bone Sickle or upgrade. That mean I will get a many copy can lost some upgrade material. Please help me I like this Bone Sickle.

• Jerritus
    4 posts
  • Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 228 posts

Hi @jerritus, welcome to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums! Sorry to hear about this duplication issue you've experienced. To confirm, does this duplication only occur with the Bone Sickle?

Official Response
  • Jerritus
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jerritus
    4 posts

@ubi-mercury I just play about 50 hours and I not sure that this problem occur with only Bone Sickles or not because I did not upgrade all weapon but my previous upgrade this problem does not happen. If I found it I will post it.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that this issue has only occurred with the Bone Sickles so far, @Jerritus. I've passed on your report for use in the ongoing investigation into duplicated items.

If you notice any other weapons or gear duplicating after an upgrade, please can you let us know what these items are?

Can you also let us know if you upgraded the weapon in Dublin or in Ravensthorpe?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WhiteWolf667
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis hi, I recently noticed a similar issue with my Celtic Champion breeches, they duplicated after purchasing some tattoos from the shop in Ravensthorpe.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @WhiteWolf667! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Celtic Champion breeches have duplicated. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for letting us know what happened to trigger this.

To help us to take a closer look, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Can you remember which tattoo set you purchased prior to the duplication occuring?
    • Can you please send us an image which shows the duplicated breeches in your inventory? I'd recommend using a sharing platform such as Google Drive or One Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

We can then forward your report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WhiteWolf667
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm on a PS5, which has no web browser. I'm having some difficulty getting a pic, but in response to your other question I had mass-purchased all available tattoos. Sorry I can't be more help.

• Psych0_Trauma
    59 posts

Jesus christ this is STILL going on almost a year later? Fix your trash ubi. I cannot fathom how inept the team that is doing patches must be. Just utterly dumbfounded.

• DeNATOwiec
    2 posts

When i realised the dupe occured it was too late to reaload the save. I don't know how or when it happend. The dupe created 3 different sickles and 1 "shared". When I try to equip each sickle the "shared" one changes to that one - you alwas have 2 sickles equipped in 1 hand.

*I can't post 3 images of each sickle changing due to antispam*

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@WhiteWolf667 - Thanks for providing me with some more information about how the duplication occurred. If you're having trouble capturing an image on your PS5, would you be able to use another method (such as a camera phone)? As long as we can clearly see the duplicated items in your inventory, this will be helpful for further investigation. If it's easier for you to capture and share a video on PS5, you could also send us a video which shows the duplicated gear in your inventory.

@Psych0_Trauma - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to speculate on why an investigation may take longer than anticipated. Rest assured that the development team are still investigating these issues with duplicated items further. As soon as we have any updates to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread. If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out this Dev Blog, as it provides more insight into the internal investigation processes and the investigation pipeline.

@DeNATOwiec - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including an image of your duplicated sickles. I'm sorry to hear that your bone sickles have duplicated. I've shared your report with the development team. Do you have any ideas of what caused the duplication to happen? You mention you're not sure, but if you can recall your actions prior to the duplication, this could be helpful. We can then add this into your report to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics