Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • darrylmclean
    2 posts

@csirkegs same here surprised this hasn’t been fixed yet!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Evinghou Tower cannot be moved is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Evinghou Tower following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • DLO_SABRE
    1 posts

Same here. please let me move this shelfffff

• GanarothLes
    11 posts

I would like to add my name to the list of people who are experiencing this bug. Game breakers are unhelpful.

• ShayShoe
    3 posts

@ubi-spud same problem on xbox series x

• FenrirAmon
    1 posts

Same here

• HawkEurope
    4 posts

I also have visited the place and now I have this issue. Can't move the "moveable box".
    I destroyed the box that is supposed to block it. I restarted the game multiple times, I travelled away and to the place several time - still unable to move it.

• kalle1701e
    4 posts

I am stuck at the same location and yes, I have also visited this location before.

Now what? Any comment from a moderator or developer when this will be fixed?

The main story is blocked!

Thanks,

Kalle

• Assterics
    5 posts

Same issue here

• DeusStein
    2 posts

You can get through the door by opening it if you have been there before and then going to the longest side of the shelf and repeatedly pressing the move button the door may close and you will have to open it again but eventually you will get through if you keep spamming the move button.

• trymebiitch
    3 posts

i have been trying for 3 days now

• Assterics
    5 posts

From what I can tell, the movable crate spawns INSIDE the static boxes on the right.

• sc0ri0n
    2 posts

Same exact problem. I had been here before the quest. I can open the door but the damn thing does not move 😞 How do we report this bug?

• sc0ri0n
    2 posts

@nessy_degrelle after several tries I got it to work as well, ty so much!

• Methos759
    9 posts

@Razerbreed Keep at it and be careful not to move left stick once you start phasing into the box, just letting go of the crate while turning the camera away from the room with the body (looking back towards the box) is what did it for me. I ejected back to the wrong room too the first 15x, you're close bud just sit down with a snack and do it for half an hour you'll get it.

Edit- I'm on a gamepad so by left stick I just mean don't move, that seems to be what ejects you out the wrong side at that point

• Methos759
    9 posts

@hawkeurope Have you tried the glitch a few of us have posted? It's on youtube somewhere too but it is working for a lot of people.

• Methos759
    9 posts

@templar1067 Peeek through the left side of the crate and you can open the door first, but pay attention because while grabbing the box you can close the door too on accident. Although tbh I'm pretty sure I accidentally closed it on the time it worked for me and it just pushed the door open with me so I don't actually think the door has to be open for this to work

• Methos759
    9 posts

@cinixxerios Have you tried the glitch we've been posting?

• Methos759
    9 posts

@bn1x0n Try the glitch we're talking about whether the door is open or not, mine just pushed the door open with the glitch.

Edit - Sorry about the string of posts, apparently 'reply' doesn't nest the responses under originals?

• FatedScarab62
    1 posts

Please help!!

• THUGN1F1C1NT
    1 posts

I tried for about 15 min and I made it work multiple times. If you go to the left of the immovable box, where the breakable box is/was. The crack where you can open the door, run into it and the immovable box. At the same time press move then crouch over and over. You should be running, then crouching, then triggering the "move" option on the left side of the immovable box. You will see your character start to walk into it. Immediately stop moving, your character will do the rest to get further into the immovable box. Once your character stops, crouch again, then walk through.

Note: The door needs to be open, also do it fast and you'll start to see your character walk into the box.

I hope this makes sense and helps. If it doesn't, let me know and I can try to explain differently!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics