Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Trustym2
    3 posts

@spikeydave

Unfortunately this has not worked at all for me.

• Domad89
    1 posts

Same here

• Jgoodfellow78
    1 posts

Honestly this is the last glitch ive encountered and have turned off the game until a patch comes out to address the multiply issues within the game. Glitching through the object is not a fix and this makes the game less enjoyable. Ubisoft fix the issues fast so the game becomes playable again.

• CaptainFriendly
    1 posts

I’m having a panic attack right now, I literally can’t do jack! I’ve spent so much time into this game already! Now I can’t do anything! Please FIX!!!

• Nevar_18
    1 posts

So I havent found anything other than this thread for my issue, and I don't know exactly where this quest is in the storyline, but I have found the exact same bug in spoiler there's another bugged shelf, but this time it clips into the wall itself and theres no "action" events behind it to take advantage of to clip past.

spoiler

• KniVv
    1 posts

Same issue here. Object doesn't move in any way. Tried every direction, meditating, fast traveling, turning off and on the game. It's pretty annoying to not be able to proceed with the actual Main Story

• Fuzzy692001
    1 posts

I am on xbox one x and also having the same problem can someone tell is what is going on to fix the problem i have to much time invested to start over this is very upsetting to work so hard on this and not be able to progress any further

• kalle1701e
    4 posts

I tried many times to use the "glitch" workaround. I managed it two times to "stand inside" this block but then pressed the wrong key - I step backward and start from scratch. Somehow the timing is important ... or course.

Ubisoft: When will this be fixed?

Thanks,

Kalle

• McBagSnag
    1 posts

Cant move the shelf in "Blood from stone" quest. the animations are happening, but no matter which direction i push or shove it wont move.

• SquiShy.
    2 posts

During the quest: "Blood from a stone", I am to search for the saga stone. Upon arriving at the Evinghou Tower, I am unable to move the cart which blocks the door which prevents me from progressing in this quest.

I have tried doing other missions / exploring / restarting but nothing releases the cart to be moved.

undefinedundefined

• sachada2016
    4 posts

@darkgoan i have the same problem that you explained. I can´t move the bookshelf, so I can't finish that mission. Another people has the same problem, as I can see on this video that a I found

• sachada2016
    4 posts
    Good afternoon,

I am writing to you about a bug that I have encountered around 40 hours of play. It is on the mission of "how to talk to stones", in Oxford. It is just like the one in this video:

It is an area that I had previously explored on this mission and I actually entered that room, but now on that mission it is impossible to move the bookshelf. I have also tried to do fast trips, load previous games, etc, but the bug persists. Please tell me how to solve it, as I cannot progress in the mission and in the game. A greeting

• kalle1701e
    4 posts

Finally, I also managed to use this glitch, thanks to Talzinhun,.

Press Shift+w and keep it pressed.

Press e and c ... e and c ... several times until you "jump" into the obstacle.

Then it's important to press only the c key and you're in.

Hope this was the last bug ...

Best regards,

Kalle

• Bad_badloki
    3 posts

I'm having the same issue. Have Ubisoft already mentioned they'd fix it with the next update patch?

• Darkgoan
    28 posts

@sachada2016 thx same problem yes, the only thing I have been able to do is to check that this shelf appears on top of the box that can be destroyed in the movement lane, but for that you have to anticipate the npc and go to the tower before accepting the chain of missions, before that you travel to that tower, to ensure the position of the shelf, once you are on your way you go ahead again and you will see that it is still on top of the box instead of blocking the door, it is still unable to move but at least no longer It hinders the puzzle in the area, although for me it is not an option since I lose 20 hours of game or more and about 150 power points, so we have to wait, I think the simplest solution is to eliminate the shelf, it has nothing to see with the difficulty to find the key T.T

edit:
    I have tried everything, using skills right in the corner between the door and the wall, to see if it caused a failure and asked to access but nothing seems to work

• gridiron_gators
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent
    PS4 I have 72 hours and 35 minutes into this game, level 139. It is now November 24th would you please get this fixed so we can continue the storyline. This is absurd I paid $109 for this #$%$# game and it's broke what the hell! You Devs have had over two weeks to fix this, what's the holdup?!?!?!

• James.Vanatta
    2 posts

I am still stuck here unable to progress on ps4. For the love of God can you not put out an update that just removes the shelf entirely. I can't play this 60 dollar purchase I made.

• jairopeixoto
    1 posts

Ola amigo, encontrei esse video e consegui resolver o meu problema... Espero que resolva o seu ou de alguma outra pessoa tbm!!
    Link do video -

• SquiShy.
    2 posts

Solved the issue with this method. Best of luck everyone.

Suggested Topics