Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• soms0
    1 posts

also experiencing it , who put the box so close in the first place that individual didnt do there job correctly ,however if i done it the problem would have been worse😂 (game design is dificult)

• Trampas_Lokas
    2 posts

@mr_benj10
    I have been throwing corpses for literally an hour and the movable object still does not move enough to be able to push from the other side, hunting time it costs more to move it with the corpse. it is diverted inwards.undefined

• jonas.valdez
    1 posts

@kluew WOW Brother. That absolutely worked! I have been trying to glitch through this #$@! thing for the past 2 weeks. I had given up, and hoped that the most recent patch would fix it. But no luck. I have no clue what is going on with the devs that they cannot fix this quickly. It would not be a difficult fix. Especially when there are literally 100's of posts about this specific glitch.

I didn't have any nearby corpses since they spawned away over two weeks. I hopped on my horse, rode to the nearest village, and chose my citizen to sacrifice. Then I loaded them on the horse, and took them to the glitch. After about 30 throws, the object moved out of the way. Thank you so much! And may Odin bless you on your many adventures! Soon we will all feast in the corpse hall!!

• KLUEW
    13 posts

@thomastanner_

I found a solution. Try this

• KLUEW
    13 posts

@jonas-valdez Oh I feel ya bro. It was nerve racking and so rdy to call it quits but I'm just glad I was able to find a solution and I'm happy to be able to share it with all my Vahalla homies. Let's just remember the sacrifice and hope that Odin grants us a warriors death so we can also dine with him in the great halls of Vahalla. Skal!

• guest-pXAsLQeI
    1 posts

There is a glitch during this quest that wont allow me to move the crate even after breaking it, this wont allow me to progress in the story mode. Please fix

• DToadsage
    2 posts

@ubiwan how should i forward the clip? The ps4 allows twitter and YouTube sharing.

• AlteredReality1
    2 posts

I'm also having this issue, but not just for this mission. There are several chests I cannot access in various locations in the game that are blocked by these barriers, some for abilities. There are other places with a barrier that will move, so it's only some of them that are stuck. This one in particular is game-breaking, but I still have yet to try any of the work-arounds mentioned above

• AlteredReality1
    2 posts

@alteredreality1

Wow, I just loaded the game again and was able to move the barrier for this mission by normal means. I didn't do anything different, other than having exited the game and re-opened it, and reloaded it from "continue" on the main menu. Still don't know about the other locations, but at least my game isn't broken anymore

• Trampas_Lokas
    2 posts

@trampas_lokas okay.. after 4 hours i can solve it this way lol i hate you bugisoft -cry in Isu-.

• The.Class.
    2 posts

I'm getting the same issue looks like they fixed the box glitch though so now I'm just stuck (1h + of trying)....

This sucks.

• Bad_badloki
    3 posts

Can't proceed with "Blood from a stone". I can't move the furniture that blocks the door. Please fix it.

• heidihyl
    1 posts

can`t progress in blood from a stone

• thomastanner_
    2 posts

@kluew WOW!! Thanks.

For anyone else looking though this thread and getting confused - Just thrown someone at the object! Aim just below middle from the right. Will take 4-5 throws and BAM!

• Magic_Liger
    2 posts

@thomastanner_ I can confirm this. You bring the body right up to the immovable shelf and aim and throw the direction you want it to move. My shelf was stuck on the back of the wooden track, but fixed it after 2 throws

• The.Class.
    2 posts

Dead body throwing worked for me in the end, just throw from the box on the right angled away from the wall, the thing becomes movable after a few dozen throws.

• KLUEW
    13 posts

@stormbuilder1 Here I found an easy solution to this problem.

• fazzior
    2 posts

I seem to have encountered a bug where I can’t move the shelf blocking the door in Evinghou Tower during the Blood From A Stone quest. Video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12c00430d-2TPrPiKefCqwDRT6NRahAoq/view?usp=sharing

Help please!

• Albatros866
    2 posts

Same issue here, object won't budge, tried to restart game in different graphic settings. Did not work. I am playing on PC. Please fix..

• Ru_Kirin
    6 posts

Story in Oxenfordscire. During the quest to find a stone, we get to a room of Fulka's assistant. Obsticle there is NOT movable for some reason.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics