Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The.Class.
    2 posts

I'm getting the same issue looks like they fixed the box glitch though so now I'm just stuck (1h + of trying)....

This sucks.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Evinghou Tower cannot be moved is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Evinghou Tower following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Bad_badloki
    3 posts

Can't proceed with "Blood from a stone". I can't move the furniture that blocks the door. Please fix it.

• heidihyl
    1 posts

can`t progress in blood from a stone

• thomastanner_
    2 posts

@kluew WOW!! Thanks.

For anyone else looking though this thread and getting confused - Just thrown someone at the object! Aim just below middle from the right. Will take 4-5 throws and BAM!

• Magic_Liger
    2 posts

@thomastanner_ I can confirm this. You bring the body right up to the immovable shelf and aim and throw the direction you want it to move. My shelf was stuck on the back of the wooden track, but fixed it after 2 throws

• The.Class.
    2 posts

Dead body throwing worked for me in the end, just throw from the box on the right angled away from the wall, the thing becomes movable after a few dozen throws.

• KLUEW
    13 posts

@stormbuilder1 Here I found an easy solution to this problem.

• fazzior
    2 posts

I seem to have encountered a bug where I can’t move the shelf blocking the door in Evinghou Tower during the Blood From A Stone quest. Video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12c00430d-2TPrPiKefCqwDRT6NRahAoq/view?usp=sharing

Help please!

• Albatros866
    2 posts

Same issue here, object won't budge, tried to restart game in different graphic settings. Did not work. I am playing on PC. Please fix..

• Ru_Kirin
    6 posts

Story in Oxenfordscire. During the quest to find a stone, we get to a room of Fulka's assistant. Obsticle there is NOT movable for some reason.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ru_kirin Are you serious? You just break the crates to the right..... https://gamewith.net/assassins-creed-valhalla/article/show/23253 undefined

• Ru_Kirin
    6 posts

@madeezy mate ... i got 100% completion nearly in every location in norway/england/asgard/jotunheim/vinland except for the ones that bugged out.

you seriously think I didn't try to destroy crates?

Crates to the right are not destructible ...

Beside regular / heavy and 2nd hand hits: I've tried valkiry dive lvl 2 (the one that destroy blocks behind doors) as it has AoE damage. Tried burning lvl 2 as upon activation it AoE burns everything. Explosive arrow, poison, different weapons etc.

nothing worked.

• Madeezy
    67 posts

@ru_kirin You break the baskets and slide it to the left... if it won't let you go left reload. I haven't experienced any physics bugs. Not saying you aren't.

• Ru_Kirin
    6 posts

@madeezy I tried reloading multiple times.. i mean i've tried everything. it simply doesn't move.

99% of the time physics works great, but sometimes u get floating in the air Opals, droping into textures and movable objects that doesn't move 😞

• tfoster549
    2 posts

I have problem with blood from a stone. The crate won't move preventing me from finishing. Please, someone help. Is there a way to start this one from the beginning?

• miguellbx
    3 posts
    hello, I'm having problems with the mission
    I can't because the mission has an object on the door and I can't remove it

• raphar151895
    2 posts

I have been stuck on this bug for over 1 week and there si no update to fix this problem and i cannot continue the game . I don't think it s normal how ubisoft is handling this situation we paid for this( not cheap) and the is barely playable.I hope you will fix this soon this very frustrating. I am playing on a ps4

• miguellbx
    3 posts
    hello, I'm having problems with the mission
    I can't because the mission has an object on the door and I can't remove it

I already have more than 100 hours of gameplay and I don't want to delete my progress.
    can someone help or correct this error, I can't do anything else in history :

• miguellbx
    3 posts
    @raphar151895 I have the same problem

• raphar151895
    2 posts

@miguellbx i hope they will fix this issue, now i am even more excited for cyberpunk :))

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics