Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Da_Haagen_Dazs
    2 posts

• Da_Haagen_Dazs
    2 posts

• wkypedia
    1 posts

@lionskin42 how do I carry the dead guy's body up?

• NinjaKaspyr
    4 posts

The "moveable" object in the mission "blood from a stone" is still not moveable. Making this game a dead one. Further progression of the storyline is impossible. The new update as of Dec 15th 2020 did NOT fix this issue. I have 60 hours invested and cannot continue my game. Fix this immediately or I'm (along with other games) getting my $130 refunded. This is insane.

• bayshark1977
    4 posts

Found a bug on the PC version of Valhalla when searching for the Saga Stone in the Evinghou Tower. The moveable wall that conceals the hidden room, does not move. All objects from the left of the wall have been removed and the wall still does not budge. Cannot progress any further in the storyline without this bug being fixed. Please advise.

Thank you!

• djaxelb-23
    2 posts

@bayshark1977

Yesterday I encountered the same issue.

Today there is a patch so I hoped it would fix this issue but nope...

Hope it will be fixed, eventually.

• bayshark1977
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent Any update on when this will be fixed? Today's patch did not fix.

• ratbikerod
    2 posts

So yet another patch and this is not fixed!

How is it that something that stops the storyline dead isnt fixed as a priority while you continue to add other code!

I cannot glitch through on my PC is there any other way to move ahead? Multiple tickets submitted.

Any help here

• Sunny-53
    1 posts

@dekrayzis01 thank you. Totally worked!

• Abysswatcher94
    1 posts

I can't push the shelf away from the door in tge main mission:"cished in stone". I ask for a quick fix, since i have been waiting for weeks to fix it. It was also announced in the patch 1.1.0

• callipso012
    4 posts

Evinghou tower in the Oxenefordscire have main story quest name Blood from a stone and that quest is bugged because door are blocked with movable object which is stuck by small plank on the floor and non breakable crate which is tilted and merged with movable object and preventing it to be moved and open door.

on 1:05 you can see where i point with my arrow at the plank and crate.

• karan1947
    5 posts

I am also not able to proceed in the game from this stage. This bug is game breaking. I am playing on PS5. Ubisoft please fix this

• karan1947
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • karan1947
    5 posts

I am also not able to proceed from this stage. This bug is game breaking. I am playing on PS5. Ubisoft please fix this.

• karan1947
    5 posts

I am also not able to proceed from this stage. This bug is game breaking. I am playing on PS5. Ubisoft please fix this.

• karan1947
    5 posts

• callipso012
    4 posts

Evinghou tower in the Oxenefordscire have main story quest name Blood from a stone and that quest is bugged because door are blocked with movable object which is stuck by small plank on the floor and non breakable crate which is tilted and merged with movable object and preventing it to be moved and open door.

on 1:05 you can see where i am pointing with my arrow at the plank and crate.

• Bmoney68
    1 posts

@thatguyrexy
    "The Case of the Missing Ale" (Yule Festival) glitched out, now my barrel of booze is 273m below solid ground. 🤬

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone!

My deepest apologies for the continued aggravation caused by not being able to progress in this quest. Our investigating team is requesting the save files from affected players on the PC, PS4, and PS5 to aid their investigation. If those of you that are unable to get past this issue by throwing a body at the cargo box can add these files to a support ticket, then share your case numbers here, that would be extremely helpful for our team.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Greetings!

I'm incredibly sorry to hear this issue is still impacting some of you and that throwing a body at the crates doesn't always work as a workaround. I checked in with our investigating teams, and they are requesting save files from affected players. For those of you on the PC, PS4, or PS5, please send those to us via a support ticket, then post your reference numbers here. This will allow me to upload the files directly to our teams to be looked over further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics