Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FooLishU
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent

I am also suffering from this bug and none of the workarounds mentioned have worked for me. The shelf is partly merged with the boxes on the right and no attempts to phase into the shelf have worked, throwing a body also does not move the shelf even slightly. I am on PS5 and unless I am mistaken, there is currently no way to export a PS5 game save file like you can on PS4. So you may want to update your post to mention that you want only PC and PS4 save files so others aren't misled that they can export their PS5 save file. But if there is in fact a way to export PS5 save files please let us know how.

I am still going to enter a case file and hope you can find a fix so that those of us affected can finish the game we paid good money for.

Thanks for your help.

• Robs01333
    2 posts

On ps4 despite having the newest update i cannot progress in blood from a stone. The object in the tower will not move.

• shawnjohn2010
    1 posts

This tossing the guy at the cabinet worked, but this shouldnt even be an issue at this point. This was mentioned almost 2 months ago and still not fixed?? Im expecting this dumb quiver bug wont get fixed anytime soon then either. I have loved every ac up to this, but there should NOT be this many big bugs in any ac game at this point

• Wexoo
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent While understanding save games would help, it's you guys who need to do the software testing. It's certainly not the gamers task, helping a company making millions with their games, to fix their bugs. There are many YT videos / screenshots out there with the issue; collision detection is [censored] up for the moving wall - it clipped into the wooden boxes to the right (in my case), even as a non-game developer this is clear. Just remove the wooden boxes to the right of the wall for example... bug fixed.... Makes your studios look very bad I gotta say...

• Alexiadis72
    1 posts

@mp8101 thanks it works!

• RhysRenouille
    3 posts

I'm playing on the PS5 version, purchased & downloaded from the Playstation Store and fully updated to 1.1.0. On the Blood for a Stone quest, once you reach Evinghou Tower, you need to break some crates & vases and then move a shelf. Unfortunately, because I explored the tower before accepting this quest, the shelf is bugged - I'm unable to move it even after breaking the debris. It seems like this bug has been known to Ubi for two months now (see e.g. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81166/ac-valhalla-blood-from-a-stone). Could we please get an update on fixing the bug? I don't have the body of the big guy from downstairs anymore because of having explored the tower previous so it doesn't appear that I'll be able to glitch past this - I'm just plain stuck. 😞

• marcusanthony25
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent I'm still stuck there won't let me move object

• THECUBMAN1940
    3 posts

Blood from a Stone.... still can not get into the room. I am on an Xbox Series X. I am at power 347. There is not much left to do??????
    You just put out UPDATE 1.1.1 and NOTHING concerning Blood and the Stone. Why can't you just tke away the having to MOVE the STACK and now open the door???? Or have use look for a KEY? And you are requesting "Saved files from PC and Playstations....but NOTHING from XBOX??????
    It has been a problem from the BEGINGING on DAY ONE.....STILLL NOTHING!!!!!! Maybe if we staert DEMANDING our money back you will get OFF you BUTT and FIX THIS MESS !!!!!!!!!

• RhysRenouille
    3 posts

Hi,

I saw that the Blood from a Stone quest bug, which is game-breaking for those of us experiencing it, hasn't been addressed in today's patch nor listed as a known issue. Could we get an update on this? I'm loathe to restart my game because I already have time-limited items from the Yule Festival.

As to the nature of the bug, I'm playing on the PS5 version, purchased & downloaded from the Playstation Store and fully updated to 1.1.0. On the Blood for a Stone quest, once you reach Evinghou Tower, you need to break some crates & vases and then move a shelf. Unfortunately, because I explored the tower and broke the debris before accepting this quest, the shelf is bugged - I'm unable to move it even after breaking the debris. It seems like this bug has been known to Ubi for two months now (see e.g. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81166/ac-valhalla-blood-from-a-stone). Could we please get an update on fixing the bug? I don't have the body of the big guy from downstairs anymore because of having explored the tower previous so it doesn't appear that I'll be able to glitch past this - I'm just plain stuck. 😞

• FooLishU
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I see update 1.1.1 is now live and the Blood from a Stone bug is not listed and I have verified that it still has not been fixed. Hopefully you will be able to address it in your next patch. The number of bugs that were addressed in this patch is staggering. And still many more to go. Too bad Ubisoft didn't have the foresight to test properly and eliminate most of these bugs before release, they would have saved time and money in the long run. Look at Cyberpunk 2077, same thing, rushed it out the door without proper testing and walk right into the inevitable *hitstorm. Unfortunately that seems to be the state of game development these days. Sigh.

My case number for this is 13793493.

• Creede2
    5 posts

@kluew The body throwing worked! Crazy that in mid-January, on an Xbox Series X, I had to resort to it. A thousand thanks!

• Frisk1968
    1 posts
    I have a problem in the quest "Blood of stones" up in the tower where to examine a corpse I can not move a bookcase, it is stuck, how do I solve that problem.

• THECUBMAN1940
    3 posts

@kluew It WORKED as you said. Course I had killed the guy dowbstairs when I 1st went there. So all I had to do is jump on my horse and find someone to kill. Put him on my horse and took him to the location. It took quit a few trows (56) before it moved enough to open. THANKS So I am pretty much waiting for more additions. I have pretty much have beat all the dice players....found most of the wealth...and at power lever 400 + 3 and got tons of money.....

I am an OLDGAMER GOCUBS (my game tag) 🙂 not bad for an 80 year old man!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Warm hello to everyone here! I'm excited to share that this issue with not being able to move the boxes in 'Blood From a Stone' will be addressed in an upcoming patch! For exact details on when this patch will go live, please stay tuned since this information has not been shared with us yet. Once we have an exact date, we'll share it with everyone here and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • THECUBMAN1940
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent NOW after getting past the Blood from a Stone.....(everything worked great)...then I went on into the game.....a day later I am into the game and my SOUND goes off...NOTHING! I REboot the series X still no sound....so I loaded another game...no problem, tied another game NO Problem. So I decised to see maybe it is only in that spot of the game. So I decided to start a NEW GAME...it started...but there was NO SOUND even when the Vlhalla game started.....it is NOT MY TV NOT THE Xbox Series X.....EVERYTHING OR GAME has sound BUT Valhalla!!!!!!!!!has anybody come accross the proble? Other Assassin's gredd games did not have any problem.......SEEMS UISOFT needs a NEW TEAM to build thier games!!!!!!!!!!

• ThunderLion47
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • EmrysAndTheLion
    3 posts

Found this youtube video that helped me finally get past this story mission. I hope this can help anyone that was stuck like I was for weeks!!

• UbiExcellent

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that the issue with not being able to move the stack of cargo in "Blood from a Stone" will be fixed in a future patch! We do not have an exact fix date yet, but we will continue to update this thread once we do. Thank you all for your assistance and continued patience with us in the meantime.

@thecubman1940 I'm beyond sorry to hear about this sound issue you're facing following the error during "Blood from a Stone". In order to avoid any confusion, please post about this issue on a similar thread or create a new one if you are not seeing any other threads that match your issue. This will allow us to address the sound error you're facing directly without being intertwined with this quest error.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • MsMav84
    1 posts

Throwing a dead body at it from the same side of the none breakable boxes totally worked believe it or not. You have to get the right angle though it takes time. Got the body by killing a soldier in a near by garrison and stowed him on the horse.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics