• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1050 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Evinghou Tower cannot be moved is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Evinghou Tower following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks, and apologies for the lateness of my reply here on this thread. I'm pleased to let everyone know that the issue with the moveable object being stuck will be fixed in a future update. Details will be shared on the News and Announcements forum, so please continue checking there for more information.

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 549 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the double post. I would just like to let you all know that I have merged together several threads about being unable to move the shelf in Evinghou tower into a single megathread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from the investigation in one place. I'm sorry if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this.

As shared by my colleague @UbiExcellent, we are happy to announce that the development team plans to fix this issue in a future update. We are unable to provide a definite ETA for this update currently. Rest assured that once we have more information about this, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • RadPlains24
    2 posts

After tile update was told glitch in blood from a stone were you couldn’t move the one wall to get in to the next room was fixed. Alas it has not been fixed so not sure how to proceed can anybody help

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@radplains24 I have merged your post with this mega thread. I can confirm that this issue will be fixed in a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

In the meantime there is a workaround that Stucky222 kindly provided in this thread in a video which can take sometime, but it appears to have worked.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Evinghou Tower cannot be moved is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Evinghou Tower following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • FooLishU
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I want to report this latest TU 1.2.1 update *finally* allowed me to move the shelf. At first I thought I was still in trouble because the shelf still looked partially merged with the crate on the right but the shelf did slide to the left as it should so I could enter the next room to continue the quest and finally finish the game I paid good money for. It's a sad state of affairs in the gaming industry when money/quarterly financial results are more important to some companies then producing a quality product. I can tell you that at the very least I will never buy a newly released Ubisoft game again and will wait at least a year to make sure the most important bugs have been fixed. And I will get the additional benefit of paying less for the game as well. Sad, sad, state of affairs, this. Yet there are many developers and publishers that consistently produce high quality games right out of the gate, Sony along with Insomniac and Naughty Dog are just a few that instantly come to mind. C'mon Ubisoft, up your...game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @FooLishU!

Thank you for updating us, and for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as well. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused as we have investigated this issue further. We've passed on your feedback to the dedicated team.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble in "Blood from a Stone," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics