Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Skharbi
    5 posts

finally got through from the middle easier than left side for me

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1387 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Evinghou Tower cannot be moved is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Evinghou Tower following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Dylan1990_
    24 posts

@maneleus mine just spawns in the centre so i can't see the door at all really 😂

• dadoni123
    4 posts

I'm getting in to the wall but then when I press one of the movement buttons I teleport back. can someone help me?

• dadoni123
    4 posts

i finally got it!!! you need to press c to get into the room when you are in the wall

• Dylan1990_
    24 posts

Finally through.. thanks for the help everyone

• Black-Beta
    4 posts

@dadoni123 This fixed it for me reliably! Thanks for that and the others finding this glitch to fix the bug! The problem has been bugging me for a day now.

• Methos759
    9 posts

I am having the same issue. For what it's worth I also visited this location much earlier in the game and the bug was present. In addition to what has been tried by others I have also fiddled with graphics settings a bit hoping it might have an effect since I agree that it looks like the issue is the crate being 'lodged' into the object on it's right.

I'm on PC, and yeah I'm hesitant to do anything since I don't want to sink more time if this save is doomed.

• LadyAngel24
    1 posts

@dsengel19 tnks

• Methos759
    9 posts

@ubi-spud Exactly what Monte said, this bug is hard locking us into this place in the story. Can't proceed.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@stormbuilder1 Thanks for reaching out about this!

The team are aware of it and are looking into it further. Once we have more information to share, we will do so.

Official Response
  • Snipu74
    1 posts

@nahkriin96
    Same here, hope they fix this bug soon.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

@your401kplan Hi! thank you for the report. We have made the developers aware and they are looking in to it. The issue may have arisen due to interacting with this area before going through the quest - I know this still shouldn't hinder progress but just trying to offer some insight. If we need anything else or have any updates, they will be shared in this forum.

Official Response
  • yokushite
    1 posts

Hi, today I experienced the same problem, I recorded a video insight of the issue:

Please fix it asap so we can go back to enjoy the game.

• Monte_ESP_1995
    9 posts

@methos759 You can use a glitch to get through. It was posted here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80081/bug-glitch-can-t-move-moveable-stack-of-cargo-in-blood-from-a-stone-mission

It isn't the best option, but it is something to work with for now.

• Monte_ESP_1995
    9 posts

@woekwa

You can use a glitch to get through. It was posted here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80081/bug-glitch-can-t-move-moveable-stack-of-cargo-in-blood-from-a-stone-mission

It isn't the best option, but it is something to work with for now.

• MRM70
    2 posts

I have the same problem ... maybe it was because I was there before the quest already? However I am not able to move this object, before the quest or during the quest. (I destroyed the box on the left side, the area is free but still ... )

• Blackjayne
    1 posts

Seconded. It was fine when exploring the place before, but when I came back on the quest, it's immovable.

• Asterius2
    2 posts

Also have same issue. I was in the tower way before and been through all the rooms, but now can't move the wooden thing barricading the door.

• laurenlf96
    1 posts

@major-[censored] hi would you know what the PS4 buttons you would have to press to get the same result? Not familiar with PC unfortunately!

• Asterius2
    2 posts

undefined
    Here screen of the bug, apparently movable obstacle spawned partly clipping with undestroyable crate on the right I guess they are stuck to eachother rendering obstacle completely unmovable.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics