Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SearStingray157
    8 posts

@doesnormaal , that worked for me. First I restarted the game and it did not work. Killing the civilian desynced me, and once reloaded ,the quest objective shows and I can talk to people in the Inn (ten thumbs up for this!!!)

• SearStingray157
    8 posts

Found the solution in this thread.
    BUG : Abbots Gambit Quest | Ubisoft Forums

By killing civilians I get descynhronized. After reload the quest objective showed up and I can talk to people.

• Stoney_AJ
    1 posts

I pledged myself to another land. So I had the glitch where after the cutscene where I couldn't figure out where to go to. So after trying to desychronize with killing civilians, saving then loading the game, resetting the game, and even tried existing the animus which fixed another glitch. I got tired of it and pledged myself to Vinland. After completing that zone and arc, I spoke to randvi again and this time after pledging myself to Cent, it automatically took me to the part of the Abbots Gambit quest after said cutscene when gltich happens. Hope this helps.

• dangermouse555
    30 posts

@ubiexcellent I have just started this, and each person i go to talk to, I get to the person, press speak but then no one talks and the option goes away. I'm on 116 hours now, constant bugs and glitches throughout, and I keep getting the same pointless advice. "Have you tried to ave and reload?" Well yes, yes I have, even though I shouldn't have too and it is a waste of time, I do it anyway and alas, still not working.

• guest-cXpP0Ne0
    1 posts

Find out where fulke and sigurd are. There is no objective point, there is no bard, no way of continuing

• vasilismalakas
    1 posts

Quest "The Abbot's Gambit" has bugged. When i talked to Basim and the church guy the game didnt update the quest line and Basim is just standing doing nothing in Saint Hadrian's Priory. Has been like this for almost a month now and thought that a new update would fix it but it didnt. Would love to finish the game but seems to be impossible if there is no fix to the problem. Playing on Xbox Series X

• LiveLong247
    2 posts

The Abbotts Gambit is bugged

After speaking to Rasim to start mission ypu cannot speak to anyone at the inn or pub when you go and cannot progress the mission in Cent

• LiveLong247
    2 posts

Abbotts gambling bugged, after starting mission no marker to show where the inn or pub is and the people inside the inn will not talk to you.

Can't progress mission, based on cent

• JayDurb
    1 posts

96 hours of game play and now I have to stop. This is disappointing. I’ve had several bugs in this game, mostly ones I can pass up but this one stops the whole game. I’ve tried all of the suggestions on this thread and there is no fix. I got to talk to both the bard and the other guy and I was told to head for Dover fortress, but there is no quest marker. I’ve gone and killed everyone in Dover fortress and nothing. This game is full of bugs. Rove won’t talk to me after a ends death and consolation. The one mystery in Lunden where you free the guy in the stink shed is broken and I can’t finish it either. Ubisoft use your resources to fix this mess. 😠

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone! I'm extremely sorry for the delayed response and for the continued aggravation caused by this bug. The development team is requesting affected saves for their on-going investigation. Please attach these files to a support ticket, then post the case number here, so I can then get those files over to the proper team to be evaluated further.

Official Response
  • Beyondthebasic
    1 posts

121 hours in and I tried everything people said on this site last thing I want to do is restart it hellpppp

• epicowl92
    1 posts

So just spent 2 hours trying all the suggestions on here multiple times. Nothing works. After speaking with Basim and the priest no new quest markers come up and I am stuck on "find out where fulke and sigurd are". Even when I go to the inn I know is supposed to be the next step, the emissary dude just says something like "you're not welcome here" and nothing happens. I'm over 100 hours into the game and this is heartbreaking.

• Dr_Sayerz
    1 posts

I'm also stuck. Guy in the house at Tunbridge does nothing. No quest markers either.
    How is this bug still not fixed? It's been long enough and clear many people have this issue

• de4thwish213
    4 posts

The Abbot's Gambit bugged? Can't talk to anyone tried mediation 3 times nothing revert back to a save before stating the mission entirely nothing killed civilians for Desynchronisation nothing. Did other arcs nothing. I have 72+ hrs in the game and I don't want to reset game at all. If I have to I will not play this game ever again 😤. Please assist

• de4thwish213
    4 posts

The Abbot's Gambit bugged? Can't talk to anyone tried mediation 3 times nothing revert back to a save before stating the mission entirely nothing killed civilians for Desynchronisation nothing. Did other arcs nothing. I have 72+ hrs in the game and I don't want to reset game at all. If I have to I will not play this game ever again 

• de4thwish213
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent how do we do that on console

• de4thwish213
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent 14006756 that is the reference number I submitted

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello folks. Our teams are still requesting affected saves in order to further their investigation of this issue. Please attach these to a support ticket, then post your case number here for visibility. I'll take care of the rest from there!

@de4thwish213 Thank you for sharing your case number! Are you able to access your saves on a PS4 to then upload them to this case by chance?

Official Response
  • Mvgnightfury
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I have a full video for you but not sure how to post it here...

• Mvgnightfury
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent Help. I've just started the story arc in cent and my game is glitched on the abbot's gambit quest too. There is no map marker and it dosnt even show what I'm suppose to do. I've tried reloading the game and even reloaded a previous save but it did the same thing. This is a story quest so I can't progress so I'm not sure how I can continue playing the game... I've also tried all the work arounds mentioned on here and nothing worked. I'm on xbox one. I have photos and a video. I'm 100 hours in so restarting the game fully is out of the question.. I've tried to submit a report ticket but it won't let me 🤷♀️ the box is greyed out on your website.. I am nocturnal atm so that might be why (as it only let's me live chat) so I'm guessing I'm trying to submit out of hours or something. I've also sent a message to your support Facebook page with all the proof.

Suggested Topics