Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • pcartledge
    1 posts

@vitor_a61 This worked for me. Thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1402 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to provide you all with a status update from the ongoing investigations into "Abbot's Gambit," as we have some new information to share:

• Unable to interact with NPCs to find the location of the Emissary
      • Comments: The development team are intending to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a definite ETA for when this update will be released. Once we have more information, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.
    • Unable to steal the letter from the Emissary
      • Comments: The development team are interested in collecting the save files of affected players. If you play on PC/PS4, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save files for further investigation. Please share your ticket number within the thread so the player support team can find these.

@ZicoDon - Thanks for sharing your report with us, as well as the steps you've tried to proceed further.

@Vitor_A61! Thanks for sharing how you were able to proceed in "Abbot's Gambit." I'm glad to hear that it's helped @pcartledge proceed further as well!

If anyone is encountering trouble proceeding in "Abbot's Gambit" due to being unable to interact with the bard, could you give this workaround a try if you haven't already? We can then let the development team know if this is successful for more players.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@shelz91 I can confirm that the development team are intending to resolve this issue with a future update, however we are unable to confirm when this will be. I have merged your post with this mega thread that we can created for this issue.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • ZicoDon
    3 posts

@vitor_a61 thanks for the tip. Unfortunately didn’t work for me on Xbox. Tried it twice to be sure.

• Vitor_A61
    3 posts

@nathansmith87 Read my post bellow

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for trying @Vitor_A61's workaround for us, @ZicoDon. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists. Rest assured that the development team are looking into this further, and are hoping to resolve the issue when interacting with the bard soon. 🙂

Official Response
  • ZicoDon
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

thanks for keeping us posted.
    I really love this game en really gets me through the lockdowns.

For now Valhalla needs to wait unfortunately.
    But god bless backwards compatibility so let’s continue with AC Unity!

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @ZicoDon! I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying Valhalla. Hopefully you'll be able to resume your adventures in Viking England soon, but taking some time to explore France is good preparation for "The Siege of Paris" 😄

Official Response
  • Nathansmith87
    3 posts

@vitor_a61 you bloody genius!! Thank you so much

• Nathansmith87
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I can also confirm vitors method worked on ps5. Thank you Vitor. Good luck xbox users, hope you get a fix soon

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics