Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rastarix69
    Original poster 7 posts

... i have to make a negative post again when it comes to yet another update that seems to cause more problems than it solves.

having logged in and done this latest festival. earned the tokens and bought all the tatts and ornaments and so on. well i log in again today and its all been reset. all the stuff i bought is now back in at the vendors and not on my inventory. all the ornaments i had in place around Ravensthorpe have all gone. there is no way to set them up again. there are more bugs i mean really????? [censored] is it with you guys come on!... what is this crap you keep putting out? it's just gone beyond a joke now. i really hope the expansion isn't along these lines. if it's going to be so just don't release it till it's ready to roll. you have messed up Valhalla for so many people. i choose to use the word 'crap' to describe how things are and i wonder if you'll jump on this post now it has that word in it? we shall see. i suspect you are more bothered about that than you are in responding to people's post which lay problem's at your door? we shall see.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

Hey @rastarix69, we appreciate you sharing this feedback with us and I am extremely sorry for the frustration these issues have caused within your experience in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I would be just as irritated in these same situations, so I completely understand the feeling. However, please know that our team is working hard to resolve these issues that have been affecting the Ostara Festival and have also extended the event to April 15th as of today. While there are still Known Issues that our team continues to investigate further, please let us know if there is any other problem you may have encountered during the Festival.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics