Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aldrichm8
    23 posts

@souldrinkerlp And transmog.

• Frosthound030
    124 posts

@rodrigo20121 i thought this to until i made anew character to test out, it’s still the same upgrade on all the armors unfortunatly😢

and i be lined for all the later armors right away, hopefully they’ll realize it’s no fun and just let us find them in their base version

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@aldrichm8 Exactly.

What I would ask for:

• Up to 10 more sets of armor (4 pieces each)
    • The ability to select previous upgrades cosmetically
    • Transmog
    • Change colors of amour pieces.

Then I think most people would be happy 🙂

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Assassinofcake
    43 posts

@souldrinkerlp the ability to select previous upgrades and Transmog is the sameand i want the colors ting to have a mission and a house in the settlement. Just to give depth.

I think 10 more outfits is too much, 5 are enough if they feel way diferent and have more diversity.
    There are 3 assassin outfits for God Sake , hidden ones, mentor and the other one.

We need a chests piece like the One from the Berserker, that has a bare naked chest piece, they could add a whaler set like in ac4, a rusted roman armor that upgrades to roman centurion armor, a winter furry armor with a full polar bear fur cape, Edwards outfit and allow us to use the Vinland armour in England

We need more unique outfits, i never felt pushed to Change from the Raven armor cuz it all looks the same to me, we need cloak skins and the way to use the cloak in battle

Everiting is leather and metal with fur all arround, the most unique ones are the carolingian from Twitch prime, and the Berserker from the ultimate pack, and are need diferent colors, diferent materiais like snake or shark skin and Seal fur, diferent styles like a restored centuries old roman armor

I also want more Raven and horse abilitys, the options to have a bear or lynx companion instead of the wolf, and wale hunt like in black flag cuz vikings did whale hunt, and that and other activitys to be ad could give the new sempre.

• Assassinofcake
    43 posts

i have finished everithing, that i could in the game (and i said that i could because there are bugs concerning some big fishes and the weather) and though i loved the big story, (that clearly has its pacing and motion captured flaws) and the small mistery events, i have to say that i miss traditiona sidequests. i dont for any means want the return of huge check lists and meaningless,or randomized content that odyssey had.

valhalla has some great sidequests, beiing the path of the berserker and legend of beowulf that actually have meaning to you character and give rewards like the bjorn raider, the other sidequests revolve arround the settlement, helping the huntsman or the baker in their problems, and then we have the checklists of the fisherman, and though i love this quests i have to say that they are clearly to few and only a small part of the setlement gets theyr story told.

i would like to have continuation and rewards for the already started setlement quest lines, to have new missions regarding undeveloped settlers and to have new setlers, new stories, new rewards and new builings.

not only i would like new buidings but i would like the already present buildings to change acording to the progress of the missions, like more fish on the fisherman if you finished the contracts, animal heads in the long house if finished the legendary hunts, or a femenin touch at the balcksmith after he gets maried, that would add to a sence of progress and imersion.

recurring characters could apear again , during the story you call your aliances but they never call you back, and having previous character
    apear again for a final mission would ad a sence of acomplishment to your aliances.

you could meet npcs arround the world and have the give you an aliance, became your new raider or open the possibility to that. some of those npcs could appear latter in your settlement, be they traveling merchants that sell to you fish or animal parts, or new settlers that could open new bussinesses in your settlement.

...buildings like a tanner, that offers options to dye clothes and to have new cape skins that may or may not affect your notoriety status. and the so asked for transmog
    ...whale hunters that offer you a new whale hunting minigame, and that activates the presence of whales dolfins and sharks in the game( the seas are preaty mutch empty and [censored] PETA).
    ...traders that would allow you to trade resourses with other players, alies and other nations,allowing you to obtain exotic weapons from constantinople, kiev, france,rome...and new upgrade materials, decorations,tattoos...
    ...a animal tamer that would give you new animal summon abilitys (like bear and lynx instead of Wolf), and new horse and raven tecniques
    ,,,or a drengr to teach you new skills and runes

and also to have more ship skins, armour, tatoos... present in the game.
    ...let us play a little with more unique tattoos and diferent colors of war Paint
    ...i dont need full ship sets just let me scavange figure heads from ship wreks and add a way to create your Standart to use on sails and shields, like the emblema creation on for honor
    ... A ancient roman rusted armor to be upgraded to centurion armor, a whaler outfit as rewards for the sabe Hunts, a winter armor with a coak of polar bear fur(and i mean not the fur sholders, the full Cape), more unique Styler outfits
    ... capes skins and dyes that you can change
    ...more hair styles...

this are some of my ideas for the settlement, and post game content. i heard that new game plus will be added and new events, game modes, gear... will be added seasonally, and i really hope that some of my wishes come true.

the game is huge, beautifull and living, but it lacks content and depth. And i love it, please give your ideas to keep this tread running with your and mine ideas, you can rant if you want

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

Get rid of or calm down the nonsensical civilian sniveling! They act like complete idiots, despite you just calmly walking around and looking for chests, etc. Even just sitting on your "Mount", near the civilians, and they're in absolute panic mode, yelling, screaming, pointing, waving their arms, crying, etc. It's annoying enough to go all Wolverine-like on them, just to get de-synced. 👎

• NightHawk29
    9 posts

@fractal009 You got further than I did before I gave up and waiting for this game to be properly fixed and out of early beta state. I expected MUCH better from Ubisoft, this game has been a disaster. I love the setting (I have always loved the Viking era more than any other, and the AC series has always since the original been one of my all time favorite series), the combat and that's about it, the rest is utter garbage!

Tons of bugs (I picked up an opal but game crashed and now the opal still shows on my map but is not in the world no matter how many times I went to go to that location in hopes it will correct the opal showing on the map), the beyond stupid skill tree, lack of being able to customize armor and weapon appearances like in Odyssey (why this step backwards?), performance issues that were supposed to be fixed in 1.0.4 but are now WORSE and so on! What an [censored] joke! (I play PC, just not to confuse the performance issues with consoles which have their own issues it seems too). If I didn't buy the physical collector's edition I'd be demanding a full complete refund weeks ago. Odyssey was phenomenal overall but this game took so so many steps backwards it feels like some kind of sick joke.

Ubisoft, get your s**t together! I'm glad I didn't buy Watch Dogs Legion and even with the recent Black Friday sale wasn't enough to get me to purchase any other Ubisoft game after playing this. I am almost tempted to cancel my Immortals Fenyx Rising pre-order as well at this point and pretty much turn Ubisoft into what EA is to me... dead! I have not bought an EA title in at least a decade and refuse to ever buy an EA game and after this I am about ready to put Ubisoft in my "never buy from again" group of game developers/publishers!

• Belcechus
    36 posts
    • Assassin's creed valhalla is the only video game that crashes on my ps4, I reported this error to technical support and I did not receive any response from them. I have also complained several times in the Spanish forum and they have ignored me. It wasn't until I got a reply from someone on the forum that I stopped thinking that ubisoft only cared about PC and xbox crushes.

• In the options menu we can deactivate the blood and dismemberments, but we cannot activate the nudism filter because it does not work properly. I have it activated and the only breasts you can see are those of Lerion's demon daughters and the chest of a "working lady". The Roman statues have censored breasts with shells and there is a nudist camp where nudists wear underwear. Compared to the uncensored Greek statues of Odyssey or the topless women in Origins, Valhalla has regressed.

• Eivor's musculature is not realistic because she is supposed to be a Viking and I don't understand how a Greek misthos can have more muscles than a drengr.

• The small variety of hairstyles and hair dyes available for Eivor.

• Eivor's hair and textures look bad from afar.

• The video game is not clearly optimised for a ps4.

• There are few female characters with whom to have a serious affair.

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

And please can we talk about the broken bow aiming system ????
    Is it going to be fixed one day ??

• forcefrank
    91 posts

@belcechus As far as crashes go it's happening on my Xbox One X as well. Since I started the game at launch there have been 8 occasions where the game crashed, 3 to the dashboard. I'm not even counting the times I've gotten "stuck" in the environment in the game and had to manually restart the game. I doubt it'll be addressed as I also had the same issue with Odyssey. It hasn't happened on any other game I've played with the exception of The Division 2.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@belcechus
    its not optimize for any platform, compare to ody it realy runs bad
    also go visit the forums for last dog and fenyx, both are filled with complains to

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@fractal009 I genuinely don't think it is broken. They changed the aim assist to keep your aiming steady relatively to the target. It isn't meant to aim for you but help you aiming with a controller.

• azullFR
    564 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    For me it appears to be broken, I mean :
    I'm using controler on PS4 Pro and haved set Aim Assist to NULL :
    Sometimes during fight if you take the bown, the view will turn 180° to aim.... NOTHING !!!! and you're just turning back to all ennemies !!!!
    I thing it's due to the way they handle the camera

• Same things occurs with hand weapons
    • You have to look at your feets every time you call the horse (can I have a look at ennemies surrounding ?)
    • All the finishers, makes you finish in an uneccepted position (would be nice to be able to skip them !)
    • When you run, for exemple, to the North & lookig at East, the camera will turn back to loot @ North (can I look where I want ?)
    • When you aim, for assassination, at a guy in a group, at the very last instant the game will decide that you will kill the guy who is behind the first one and ruin your strategy !

Sometime I feel like I'm not authorized to play as I want, they decide what I'm doing, I hate this feeling....

Else to mention : if you have a rune active for 2s, it's WASTED by the finisher animation !!!!!
    Sad, cause there's a lot of details in theyre world that are well thoughts ... but gameplay is disapointing.

• A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

@forcefrank

Yeah, that's the other game that annoys me, too, but it pales in comparison to this travesty. I just reported the 13th game crash (it failed on loading the game on the "Press X" screen), and this game has only been out for roughly a month. Now that's performance.

• Obeyyourmastr
    2 posts

This is just my opinion. Your gameplay experience may be totally different.

Contains spoilers!!!

I have played the game for 136 hours and have a 384 skill level.

The first 40 hours of gameplay were captivating and engrossing. At 60 hours it became monotonous. At 80 hours it was boring.

On the last two story arcs I used the space bar to expedite through all of the cut scenes and conversations because I didn’t care what the NPCs had to say. I didn’t waste time looting during the last two story arcs as I had already upgraded my gear to mythical.

When I was transported out of the game for the last time to interact with Layla and the Animus I also used the space bar because all of the NPCs had diarrhea of the mouth.
    When I had control of Basim (“I did it because of my family”) during the last Animus scene I just re-entered the Animus without interacting with any of the environment…I just wanted to end the game. We all know the “tree” has many stories to tell.

A lot of game resources could have been used to improve the core game if they omitted the immersion breaking Animus (current day) gameplay and data nodes.

Once you finish the “end game” you see a pop up stating something to the fact “you have more secrets to discover and more lands to explore.” My reply is I finished the game and regret buying the season pass. I probably won’t play any of the expansions or DLCs as it adds nothing to the end game nor do I have any incentive to replay the game.

Here are somethings I learned during my gameplay experience:

I used the raven only a dozen times. Totally useless in the game.

Most of your combat interactions will be melee so build around that.

Assassination is an afterthought in this game.

I upgraded the settlement to just below level 6…only to realize that the only buildings needed were the Hidden Ones Bureau for the Hidden Ones questlines and the cartographer. You spend very little time in your settlement anyway.

·        Blacksmith not needed…available in most towns and cities.
    ·        Stable not needed…available in most towns and cities.
    ·        Trader not needed…available in most towns and cities.
    ·        Seers hut not needed unless you want to do the side quests. You only get 10 skill points for completing both parts of the quest. You have to collect 30 “tears” for each part of the quest and you have a chance to kill a level 400 legendary animal.  Entire side quests has no effect on the end game.
    ·        Fishing hut not needed unless you want to waste time on broken quests.
    ·        Hunting lodge not needed unless you want to waste time on broken quests.
    ·        Shipyard not needed unless you want to change the appearance of your longboat which you don’t spend that much time on. No other longboat upgrades available.
    ·        Tattoo shop not needed unless you want to constantly change the limited available tattoos and hair styles.
    ·        Barracks not needed unless you want to recruit other players Jomsvikings. Has no effect on monastery raids. Go into a monastery with Eivor, kill everyone and then use your horn to call your raiders as you need them to open up the doors and raid chests.
    ·        Museum not needed. Only gives you cosmetic items for your settlement.
    ·        Reda is worthless as quests are broken and you need a large amount of opals to buy his junk.
    ·        All other outbuildings not needed unless you want feast buffs. I only used the longhouse feast buff once as I didn’t see any real benefit of the buffs during gameplay.

Data nodes are useless. Just immersion breaking parkour puzzles that have nothing to do with the endgame. I did the first three data nodes and passed on the others.

Chasing flying books only to be rewarded with a random tattoo. I did three and passed on the rest of them.

The overabundance of “blocked” doors which have a chest with a miniscule amount of basic crafting materials and silver. Not worth the effort to solve the puzzles.

The berserker quest is useless. When you finish the quest you get to recruit the berserker and not the bear. The bear dies from wounds/old age at the end of the quest.

De-synchronized because I killed three civilians who happen to be in the middle of a quest/combat area.

The convoluted skill tree. Just a disaster. Granted you can respect at no cost, but it is a waste of time to respect from bear to raven to wolf as the scenario changes. It doesn’t make a difference near end game as you have the skill points for all three skill trees.

Yggdrasil story arc is boring and immersion breaking.

Most of the countryside is lifeless.

Would have been nice to have the ability to kill Basim by midgame and also the option to let Sigurd die in Fulke’s dungeon as he is just a waste of time.

I won’t comment on the game breaking bugs as that is another topic in itself.

I have learned my lesson to not buy pre-order game bundles. I’ll just save my cash and wait awhile after a game is released to purchase it based on valid reviews.

• beerad916
    4 posts

@zuluhotelx-ray All three of these are bugged on PC as well.

• Assassinofcake
    43 posts

@obeyyourmastr i agree with you the settlement is undersused and the story is too long, but its funny how every complaint that you have is because you didnt care to play the game, you jumped dialogues, skiped scenes and then complaint that the characters were boring and some scenes imersions breaking, dude you were killing the character building, you were breaking imersion.
    Yes the settlement is underused
    No there are not other blacksmiths
    The Hunter actually gives you some very good quests, as well as the Baker, the tattoo artist and the blacksmith.
    The costumization exists for those who Care, though i would like more
    Yes the world is a little empty but the world, but meh i kind of like the calmness of it all, could use some random events though
    This is not a game to be rushed, i took me 150 hours and i liked it, you cant Skip dialogues, you must read some notes expecially the ones in fulkes Castle and you must brethe and apreciate the beauty.
    If you are complaining it Was to easy now we got level scalling

• Assassinofcake
    43 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics