Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Max18400
    400 posts

@souldrinkerlp sometimes yeah, but if it was a good sword, piece if armor, it would be used.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@max18400 Of course if a sword wasn't damaged and had a good quality and just needed some sharpening you would take it. Would be silly to resmelt it then 🙂

• Max18400
    400 posts

@souldrinkerlp exactly. But we're getting away from the main issue which is the game needs a lot of work and is unfinished. It has the foundations to be great

• longjohn119
    479 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@max18400

You are so right, the subject is not 1h swords (wich is a big issue for me aswell since i played every AC games with it !!!)

No, no, brothers and sisters, the subject here is to express how and why you feel bad with this release, and its updates...

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DarthVeyda
    4 posts

Same thing with me. I can't complete Raider Recruit, The Hunt for Honor, Comb of Champions, and A New England.

• DarthVeyda
    4 posts

I'm 57% completed in the game, have patched to 1.0.4 and have verified game files twice. I went back to Norway to complete these four world events to no avail:

Raider Recruit - after defeating the three, Rolf doesn't talk nor can be spoken to
    The Hunt for Honor - guy died but nothing happens
    Comb of Champions - found the comb but no speak option available to the lady
    A New England - done the tour but nothing happens

• longjohn119
    479 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

So, Ubi, when is it we have a new patch with more new bugs ? I m curious to see how you will fix a broken game.
    But I m mostly curious to see when and how you will apologize, because that s clearly something you must do to us, players and customers !!
    Dont you think, brothers and sisters that we deserve public contrition about that mess ??

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    So, Ubi, when is it we have a new patch with more new bugs ? I m curious to see how you will fix a broken game.
    But I m mostly curious to see when and how you will apologize, because that s clearly something you must do to us, players and customers !!
    Dont you think, brothers and sisters that we deserve public contrition about that mess ??

Yeah that's also a reason that i stopped playing and stopped playing Ubisoft games. They haven't apologize yet i mean the last two games WD legion and Valhalla are a mess and we hear nothing from them ???

Again i'm so disappointed in Ubisoft right now.

Edit: i've also said this before but this is definitely my last Ubi pre-order.

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@patricia81994

Same for me aswell, last pre-order that s for sure and mb last game I buy from them !!
    Loads of ppl i know asked me if game was worth to be bought ofc I said DONT BUY IT !!!

• Max18400
    400 posts

But, in fairness to ubisoft, they do listen to fans occasionally and if it's in reason. They fixed Unity and Oddysey's issues because of fans complaining (minus the lack of shield which in fairness they did address). They added in the visual customizer in Odyssey because of fans complaints. And by the sound of the free DLCs they're releasing for the game, a lot of these issues will be fixed. If the request is within reason, they will try to fix it. For example, patching the bugs, adding on one handed swords (fingers crossed) or adding in small story additions (which it sounds like they will be doing) are within reason and is something they will address at some point or have already set in motion to fix

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@max18400

Well I cant wait to see if you are right dude

• Max18400
    400 posts

I hope I am too. I really do

• Max18400
    400 posts

@fractal009 a ubisoft staff member has confirmed the the lack of one handed swords and no historically grounded armour is the game has been passed to the developers and will be addressed in the future

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@max18400
    I hope you are right.
    However, in fairness, people are paid to test these games. Someone was paid to find bugs, multiple people were. Releasing a product in this state, while charging full price, is just not ok. Destroying the game with the first major post release patch, and maintaining radio silence about it, is a grubby act. Taking money from people, for a product they know to be very broken, because they had to beat another game to release, or they wouldn't get many sales in comparison is low.

Hopefully they make recompense for this. But doubtful. They'll put the game on sale later and give the people coming in later something decent. Loyalists, and other who pre-order, will be repeatedly shafted. It's Ubisoft's new modus operandi.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@kizza0721 Usually in game development the problem isnt the QA 🙂 The problem are the higher ups not listening to QA, not giving Devs the time to fix stuff etc.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    I said on another topic, they grabbed the cash to appease the shareholders, releasing the game unfinished so as not to directly compete with Cyberpunk. They could have delayed, they could have done better. Someone in the hierarchy decided not to. Same with the new patch. Rushed, broken, however this time they were trying to appease customers they have already taken money from.

It's just failure after failure. Losing their customers trust.

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@kizza0721

Totally agree with you men, it s all about money and shareholders to satisfy, so sad world indeed !!
    And as far as I m concerned, my trust in Ubi is gone 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics