Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XboX.FPF
    22 posts

@Ubi-Spud I am still waiting for a [censored] patch to fix this bug, reported this [censored] in NOVEMBER !!!!!!

• Xabbuphilos
    1 posts

Can not complete the world event "desperate bounty" in norway. Did talk to the npc requesting your help then engaged in combat with a random enemy riding along. Accidentially the npc was a casualty in the fight. Now he is lying dead next to the horse at the crossroad where the inital note is pinned to the tree.

• NobleSwines
    4 posts

Still can’t complete the ‘desperate bounty’ world event in Norway as the NPC got killed in the first attempt, and now whenever I return to the original spot he is lying there dead and you can’t interact. Final thing left to do and still no sign of it in the latest known issues update.

• NobleSwines
    4 posts

@ubi-spud any update on this??

• barzi1511
    2 posts

Still waiting for this fix. Come on Ubisoft.

• guest-fxBC9P00
    1 posts

@ubi-spud I’m also having a similar issue. When doing A desperate bounty, after killing the bandits I am unable to talk with the NPC to enable me to complete the quest. I have tried reloading many times and am unable to attempt the quest from an earlier save as I’m near completion of the game and have played 100+ hours. Is there any way this could be fixed/patched? Thanks in advance 

• mazi312
    1 posts

Same thing happened to me - ps4. No fix after recent update, the guy is still dead. I cant complete my 100% trophies. Please fix it...

• Spud_Macintosh
    7 posts

@ubi-spud Yeah same happened here, he keeps spawning dead 😞

• sergiuhoban138
    1 posts

A jarl's ransom mission. The character who i help died and i don't complete the mission

• TreblaOnai
    9 posts

When I started the mission HROREK and Eivor go to fight and unfourtunaly, while I was killing the bandits, I also killed HROREK. Now I cannot finish the mission,. Even if I change apperence, leave simualtion, chnage country (via Atlas) and come back to it, it does not work. Funny enough, Hrorek is where he is suppose to be when the missions starts beside his horse but lying dead .............

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there @TreblaOnai! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I'm sorry to hear that Hrorek has met an untimely end and cannot be interacted with in "A Desperate Bounty." Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with him due to being dead? We can then pass this video along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TreblaOnai
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis OK, will do. Only mission remaining for the completionist trophie and since I have all the others, also the Viking Legend one. To be clear, what is the process to send the video? Link in this chat ?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 115 posts

@treblaonai A link would be perfect please. Thank you.

Official Response
  • TreblaOnai
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TreblaOnai
    9 posts

@ubi-viral here it is ....

• TreblaOnai
    9 posts

@ubi-viral Any news on this ? Will Ubisoft plan to fix this ?

• THE_STAINBOY
    1 posts

Hi @Ubi-Spud,

After March patchs the NPC stills appearing dead. Any update about this issue?

• XboX.FPF
    22 posts

@the_stainboy I have reported this [censored] in Nov. THEY DONT GIVE A F$%!#

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there!

I have merged together several threads about being unable to interact with Hrorek into a single megathread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one location. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this.

The development team are aware of this issue and they are investigating this further. If you have encountered this issue, please could you provide us with the following information:

• What happened before/after attempting to complete this mystery? Was Hrorek already dead before starting the mystery, or did he die during it?
    • If you're able to, any additional images or video that show Hrorek spawned into the world dead would be very helpful for the investigation.

We can then pass this information along to the development team for further investigation.

@TreblaOnai - Thank you for sending us a video. This has been passed on to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TreblaOnai
    9 posts

@xbox-fpf Same here, only thing missing for the final trophie....

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics