ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• foulcor
    Original poster 5 posts

when i check the store the gold pack is not available for me. i cannot find if there was a time limit or if it was during the current event

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@foulcor Hey there! Please make sure you've completed the following troubleshooting steps on the PS5 if you're still not seeing the Godly Reward available to claim in-game or under the owned section.

• foulcor
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubiexcellent i tried these steps besides trying on another ps5 but i did go on my ps4 and it also does not show the pack. its not that i cant claim it but it just doesnt appear in the store

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@foulcor Ah, so you've successfully claimed the reward, but are not able to see the items in-game? If that's the case, please send over a screenshot or short YouTube video link showing your 'Owned' section within the game store.

• foulcor
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubiexcellent i have not claimed it. it just doesnt exist for me

• foulcor
    Original poster 5 posts

here is a link to youtube where i go through the store

• foulcor
    Original poster 5 posts

this is what the menu screen also shows undefined

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@foulcor I greatly appreciate the footage! Can you also show me what's visible to you under the 'Owned' tab please? There is a chance this content has already been redeemed, which would explain why it is no longer available to claim.

• Portisfreak
    1 posts

Same for me, no reward showing up anywhere. And I didn't claim it, I already browsed my owned items in case I forgot, but there isn't anything.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@portisfreak Hey there! Can you attach a short video link showing what's available to you when you access the main menu of the game and the in-game store please?

• Cleskein
    1 posts

I am having the same issue,

I cannot find the Godly Rewards Pack and it is not in my owned category

I had previously attempted to get the pack when it was released but it did not allow me because of an error

I have been trying recently multiple times over several days and I have attached the pictures of my screen and added a link to a video of my owned tab here:

undefinedundefined

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@cleskein Thank you for including these images and this video clip! Would it also be possible to show that the Godly reward is missing from the 'Packs' section please?

Suggested Topics