Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Reaver989
    2 posts
    I PiCK UPTHE CONTRACTS aND THEY ArENT SHOWING UP IN mY qUEST LOG

Once I pick up the contacts it says they'll be in my quest log but they aren't appearing and when I go back to Reda he has no more contracts....what am I supposed to do

• azullFR
    Original poster 433 posts

@reaver989

here a workaround from @Kormac67

Best way is to take first quest from Reda (and check the shop), fulfill it, then take second quest from one of his followers.
    I always take the one in Lincoln harbor and grab some titanium while I'm there.

Great thanks to him !!! 👍 👍 👍

You can find it in this (nearly same) Topic : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96842/reda-only-gives-1-daily-quest/1

When a quest vanishes :

1. Make a Manual save
    2. Quit the game
    3. Shutdown the game
    4. Optionnal : Restart your system
    5. Reload the Manual save
    6. Take another Opal contract at different place than previous one (a new one should be avaible)

Hope this helps a little

• Majere326
    20 posts

@ubi-smash They both showed up today when accepting both at the same time so nothing really to show today. I'll still keep an eye on it just in case, but I wonder if Ostara ending had something to do with it or if it's just coincidence.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

@azullfr Thank you for the heads up. I have worked in some of the most reason interactions so we can ensure that the team has the most recent save data from everyone encountering issues in Reda's quests at this time.

@Majere326 Now worries! Thank you for the update! I am not sure if the Festival had any connection with this, but I will share this insight with the team's investigation.

Thanks to everyone for providing this information. If are new to the thread and have been seeing the same occurring issues, please know our team working on a permanent solution. In the meantime, make sure that your lastest save files are uploaded to the Cloud (Cloud icon will show on the save slot) This will help the team look over your save files for their investigations.

Official Response
  • Majere326
    20 posts

@ubi-smash Today was the 3rd in a row since the festival ended that both missions were acceptable/completable at the same time so, for my case at least, I'm placing the blame solely on the Ostara festival. It's around the time the issue started and I can't pass it off as coincidence that I'm not having issues now that it's over. I'll be more observant in the future about this particular issue though.

• ubi-smash

Sorry to hear this, @majere326. Please know our team has still got their eyes on this. Thank you for keeping us posted here and we will do the same.

Official Response
  • Majere326
    20 posts

@ubi-smash Well I went and jinxed myself. *facepalm* Second quest glitched out again. Uploaded a video this time.

• ubi-smash

@majere326 Hmm, it only picked up Threat Assessment but not The Drunkard. Just checking, do you have this save file available in your Cloud saves for the team to see? I'm going to share the clip along with the save you encountered this problem in.

Official Response
  • Majere326
    20 posts

@ubi-smash It's under my Manual 1 save which is pretty much my only save file. (it says it's on the cloud server whenever I save) I have a Manual 2 from December but I stopped using it for other things when I didn't need it anymore.

• ubi-smash

@majere326 Thanks for confirming! I was able to see it. I have already sent both the save files and Youtube video to them to look over.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics