Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• crippledeaglebe
    Original poster 5 posts

Having an issue talking to settlement NPC's all the sudden. As soon as I finished the raid quest where you go on the more advanced raids I did one more regular raid once back at settlement and then built the hoarse stables. After that I cant talk to stable man or any other camp npc to upgrade or get anything. This REALLY sucks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• crippledeaglebe
    Original poster 5 posts

Having a serious issue with quests. It all started when I completed the 1st advanced raids quest. When I was finished and built my stable I lost ability to talk to camp npc's about upgrading or changing mounts. I now noticed that every single quest except for "A Brief History Of The Hidden Ones" quest under the Ravensthorpe category has completely vanished.

• crippledeaglebe
    Original poster 5 posts

(UPDATE) I figured out how to fix the no quest issues . On the map I went to Atlas travelled to Norway then my quest reappeared. I didn't win back to England and it's all good now. I still don't know if I am able to talk to stable master or blacksmith in my settlement though.

• crippledeaglebe
    Original poster 5 posts

(UPDATE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK TO NPC'S AT SETTLEMENT) After going to atlas in map, traveling to Norway everything worked again. This fixed both issues of not being able to talk to stable guy, blacksmith etc. And also fixed the complete disappearance of all quests.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@crippledeaglebe I'm pleased your issue is resolved. If you experience any further issues, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics