Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-keo it says I don’t have privileges to attach the video here. How can I get it to you?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Rowdy Raiders" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Rowdy Raiders" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • ru13s
    5 posts

same issue as many of you. i talked to trygve and then got caught up doing other things. then i went back and he can't be interacted with further. it's essentially game breaking. 82 hours in and i can't even finish the game now...

• guest-yKAA5FHN
    3 posts

Re: [Rowdy Raiders bugged](cannot progress)
    I have reported this issue several times, I am still unable to speak to Trygve and thus cannot progress, when will this be fixed???

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@chalmersjh Could you please upload the video to YouTube then post the URL link in this thread, thanks.

@ru13s I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. As I previously advised in this thread, the development team are still investigating this issue.

Please keep checking here and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

@guest-ykaa5fhn I can confirm this is a known issue and the development team are investigating.

Please keep checking this megathread and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • ru13s
    5 posts

@ubi-keo you weren't asking me but here you go:

• tmac694
    3 posts

I also have the same issue, I'm surprised to see people have been reporting this since December and there has not been a patch to fix it.

I can not speak to Trygve, with Odin Sight he lights up as a quest marker, but there is no speak prompt appearing.

I have raised a support ticket with Ubisoft and have sent them a video of the issue along with uploading my save file to the cloud.

This issue is a game breaker, I can not progress to further quests and very sad as I love this game and want to complete the story.

• tmac694
    3 posts

@fr3nchk1tty exactly the same issue on PS5

• ru13s
    5 posts

@tmac694 welcome to the club. grab a seat 🤬

• UncoiledChaff24
    2 posts

Hello

I dont understand the Rowdy raiders. I am in front of a guy but it dont understand anything. I cant talk with him. I have done everything in the game. Except this guy. What should i do now..?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I would like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to fix this issue in a future update! Currently, we are unable to provide an ETA for this update. As soon as we have more definite information, we will share this with you in within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@ru13s & @tmac694 - Thank you for taking the time to submit videos! These have been passed on to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ru13s
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for the update. I'm dying to beat the game and this downtime sucks. any chance it'll make it into the next title update in early spring?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ru13s!

I wouldn't be able to speculate on which update this fix will be included in, as this information hasn't yet been confirmed. I would recommend keeping an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for further information and patch notes, as any fixes included in a future update would be included in these.

Once we have more definite information, we will share it within this thread as soon as we are able to as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-keo @ubi-borealis here’s my video of all quests available and then completed.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sending us a video, @chalmersjh! It looks like "Rowdy Raiders" hasn't been added to your quest log following the completion of "Adorning the Adorned," just like @Ubi-Keo suggested earlier in the thread.

I've passed this along to the development team. As this thread is not about this particular issue, we cannot promise we can provide you updates from the investigation within this thread. Any updates from the investigation into "Adorning the Adorned" will be shared in the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out here for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • peerio80
    4 posts

Can't talk to the quest giver but it is marked

• guest-yKAA5FHN
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Any news on rowdy raiders? has it been fixed?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-yKAA5FHN!

There hasn't yet been any new updates released since TU 1.2.1, in which a fix for "Rowdy Raiders" was not included. We've been informed that the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. Once we receive a confirmed release date for this update, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for the update. It will be great to get back to the quests soon - kinda running out of stuff to do.

• peerio80
    4 posts

@chalmersjh hope they fix it want to play and
    finish the game..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics