Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Rowdy Raiders" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Rowdy Raiders" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-wzY6l6aX
    1 posts

I can not speak to Trygve in the longhouse, after completing The Rowdy Raiders quest. There is no teal marker. And no talk option comez up. Please help, its driving me insane. A bug fixer was issued on the 15th of June 2021..today is the 25th June and its still happening.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-wzY6l6aX! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble when interacting with Trygve in "Rowdy Raiders" following TU 1.2.2. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this issue, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You're unable to interact with Trygve to progress in "Rowdy Raiders."

We can then forward this report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • By-Pheonix-Fire
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis same glitch, have video on YouTube but not sure how to link I have all updates and patches. Thanx

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @By-Pheonix-Fire! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to interact with Trygve in "Rowdy Raiders." Thanks for recording a video for us to take a closer look at! You should be able to share you video by opening it up on YouTube, then clicking the "Share" button beneath the video. This will allow you to copy a shareable link, which you can post within this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Xhaydenriddzx
    1 posts

@fr3nchk1tty I’ve found the solution to this bug. Personally I made sure I looted all the chickens and went down into the circular area at the bottom of the stairs, the rooster guy should follow you down and then once you’re in the middle you can then interact with him. Managed to complete the quest doing so.

by all means tho, the game is riddled with glitches and bugs sometimes really wearing on my patience, I’m surprised I’m still playing to be honest

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Xhaydenriddzx! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for sharing how you were able to progress in "Rowdy Raiders!" 😄

If you encounter any further trouble in-game, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics