Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fr3nchK1tty
    Original poster 2 posts

Re: [Rowdy Raider: Speak to Trygve](/topic/81854/rowdy-raider-speak-to-trygve) I've had this issue for a while now and still can't progress. When I approach Trygve the prompt to speak to him does not appear. I play on both PS5 and PC. They both have the same issue. There have been updates and still no fix for it. Why?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Rowdy Raiders" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Rowdy Raiders" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Hotcoco57
    1 posts

On this mission Trygve is walking in place outside the long house and I can’t get anything interaction prompts to progress the mission. Uninstalled and redownloaded the game and it didn’t fix it. Help please, so many bugs!

• jester92187
    1 posts

@hotcoco57 I just got this bug too! Any luck fixing it?

• fullyenglish90
    2 posts

i walk up to TRYGVE to start the quest line and no chat box appears above his head. Any ideas?
    Xbox series s

• renimis
    3 posts

I’ve searched the forum and I saw other people post about this but no resolution.
    when I approach Trygve he has the quest marker on him but I can not talk to him for the rowdy raider quest.

Cant go back to a previous save as I’ve been doing other completions tasks before coming back to this quest and do not want to loose weeks of play time.
    Hoping there is a fix?

• renimis
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@renimis Hello there! Thanks for reaching out out with this. Sorry to hear about it happening. Our teams are aware of this issue and an investigation is ongoing at this time. Would you be able to grab a video of the issue occurring for us to review further?

Official Response
  • renimis
    3 posts

@ubi-wan I actually ended up opening a support ticket

• CASE NUMBER 14195025

it has a video attached!

• Thandax2020
    1 posts

I have been stuck in Rowdy Raiders for about four weeks now, and two patches have come and gone, but this issue has not been addressed even though I read several posts with players having the same experience after doing what I have done. The issue being:

I spoke to Trygve to start the Rowdy Raiders quest. Directly after speaking o him, I got sidetracked and decided to collect some chests in-and around the village and do another side-quest or two. When I came back to attend to the Rowdy Raiders later, it just said "Talk to Trygve". It does not give me the option to deal with the Rowdy Raiders, nor does it allow me to talk to Trygve. When I use my sight, it highlights Trygve green, but there is no way to talk to him.

This is extremely annoying since it keeps me from continuing in the main story as all other regions have been pledged. Please please please help.

• Fr3nchK1tty
    Original poster 2 posts

@renimis I have the same issue. Have you had any luck in progressing?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1443 posts

@fr3nchk1tty @Hotcoco57 @jester92187 @fullyenglish90 @renimis @Thandax2020

Hi all,

I have merged all of your threads together to create a megathread and I have added this to the megathread list. This issue is still being investigated.

Please keep checking here and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-keo I’ve got the same issue. No quest lit up, no dialog ... above Trygve, no interaction with chicken man, etc. I’ll be following. Thanks!

• Ubi-Keo

@chalmersjh I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with this quest.

The development team are investigating two separate issues with this quest, one issue is that players cannot interact with Trygve and therefore cannot progress to complete the quest and the other issue is that the quest 'Rowdy Raiders' is not added to the players quest list after completing the quest 'Adorning the Adorned'. It sounds as though you may be experiencing the second issue I mentioned.

Is the 'Rowdy Raiders' quest not appearing in your quest log? And have you completed the quest 'Adorning the Adorned'? If so could you please provide a video showing your current quests and completed quests.

Official Response
  • chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-keo I’ll grab a video of current and completed quests and try to upload.

• chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-keo it says I don’t have privileges to attach the video here. How can I get it to you?

• ru13s
    5 posts

same issue as many of you. i talked to trygve and then got caught up doing other things. then i went back and he can't be interacted with further. it's essentially game breaking. 82 hours in and i can't even finish the game now...

• guest-yKAA5FHN
    3 posts

Re: [Rowdy Raiders bugged](cannot progress)
    I have reported this issue several times, I am still unable to speak to Trygve and thus cannot progress, when will this be fixed???

• Ubi-Keo

@chalmersjh Could you please upload the video to YouTube then post the URL link in this thread, thanks.

@ru13s I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. As I previously advised in this thread, the development team are still investigating this issue.

Please keep checking here and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@guest-ykaa5fhn I can confirm this is a known issue and the development team are investigating.

Please keep checking this megathread and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • ru13s
    5 posts

@ubi-keo you weren't asking me but here you go:

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics