Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tmac694
    3 posts

I also have the same issue, I'm surprised to see people have been reporting this since December and there has not been a patch to fix it.

I can not speak to Trygve, with Odin Sight he lights up as a quest marker, but there is no speak prompt appearing.

I have raised a support ticket with Ubisoft and have sent them a video of the issue along with uploading my save file to the cloud.

This issue is a game breaker, I can not progress to further quests and very sad as I love this game and want to complete the story.

• tmac694
    3 posts

@fr3nchk1tty exactly the same issue on PS5

• ru13s
    5 posts

@tmac694 welcome to the club. grab a seat 🤬

• UncoiledChaff24
    2 posts

Hello

I dont understand the Rowdy raiders. I am in front of a guy but it dont understand anything. I cant talk with him. I have done everything in the game. Except this guy. What should i do now..?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there!

I would like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to fix this issue in a future update! Currently, we are unable to provide an ETA for this update. As soon as we have more definite information, we will share this with you in within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@ru13s & @tmac694 - Thank you for taking the time to submit videos! These have been passed on to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ru13s
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for the update. I'm dying to beat the game and this downtime sucks. any chance it'll make it into the next title update in early spring?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ru13s!

I wouldn't be able to speculate on which update this fix will be included in, as this information hasn't yet been confirmed. I would recommend keeping an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for further information and patch notes, as any fixes included in a future update would be included in these.

Once we have more definite information, we will share it within this thread as soon as we are able to as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-keo @ubi-borealis here’s my video of all quests available and then completed.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sending us a video, @chalmersjh! It looks like "Rowdy Raiders" hasn't been added to your quest log following the completion of "Adorning the Adorned," just like @Ubi-Keo suggested earlier in the thread.

I've passed this along to the development team. As this thread is not about this particular issue, we cannot promise we can provide you updates from the investigation within this thread. Any updates from the investigation into "Adorning the Adorned" will be shared in the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out here for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • peerio80
    4 posts

Can't talk to the quest giver but it is marked

• guest-yKAA5FHN
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Any news on rowdy raiders? has it been fixed?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-yKAA5FHN!

There hasn't yet been any new updates released since TU 1.2.1, in which a fix for "Rowdy Raiders" was not included. We've been informed that the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. Once we receive a confirmed release date for this update, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • chalmersjh
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for the update. It will be great to get back to the quests soon - kinda running out of stuff to do.

• peerio80
    4 posts

@chalmersjh hope they fix it want to play and
    finish the game..

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@peerio80 @chalmersjh Complete understand this feeling. Once we have further updates, we will keep everyone posted. We truly appreciate everyone for bearing with us in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • tmac694
    3 posts

@ubi-wan videos sent, case closed with no action or resolution.

this is a game breaking fault, can’t the mission be removed or just flagged as complete so we can get on with the rest of it

really unhappy with fault and lack of any sort of care about it

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @tmac694,

Thank you for sharing your report with us. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by "Rowdy Raiders." Please note that support cases are closed automatically three days after the last agent response. You can reopen the case at any point if you would like to seek an update. Additionally, I would like to assure you that if a case has been closed, this doesn't mean the investigation into the issue has stopped.

The development team have been taking a closer look at this issue with Trygve, and have shared that they intend to deploy a fix for this quest in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have any more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-yKAA5FHN
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis They have been taking a look at this particular case since last year, at this point I feel like we deserve a better explanation or at the very least an ETA

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-yKAA5FHN!

I understand that you would like a more definite ETA for when the fix for "Rowdy Raiders" will be released. Please note that the player support team is unable to speculate on release dates when these have not been confirmed. As soon as we have more details to share regarding future updates and "Rowdy Raiders," we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forums.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us within the forums.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • ru13s
    5 posts

the new update tomorrow will fix this issue. i can finally play the game again.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics