Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 145 posts

Two separate note problems.

1) This is for the "Calming Psalm" and "Priest's Writings" near Asser in Wincestre.
    Of both notes the content is actually bolded, and the titles are in normal text and below the contents. I screenshotted one of the two, the other I can't screenshot as they aren't readable anymore after completing the Asser world event.

undefined

So don't forget, this is not just the "Priest's Writings" but also "Calming Psalm"!

2) The Deathly Dull Manuscript in Wincestre is missing a full stop at the end of the content (so after Wincestre):
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kennyannydenny

Very minor thingy to mention.

The note "A Godi's Reprimand" in Donecaestre has a missing word.

"or I shall gift it to next skald". "the" needs to be added between "to" and "next".

undefined

• Kennyannydenny

I can't edit my post anymore so I'll have to make responses while I gather more spelling errors ingame. If I was able to edit my first post I would've done so (can't anymore after 10 min), sowwy.

In the database entry for Hunwald is also a spelling error:
    "proud of his relation to the former kings of Lindsay," "Lindsay" should be "Lindsey"

undefined

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2871 posts

@kennyannydenny Thanks for your feedback regarding these spelling errors. I will forward these onto the dev team.

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

Also, the note of Bayek "A Faded Letter on Papyrus" in Reda's tent has something weird.

Near the ending of the letter it says: "and I will take that soft feeling to my tomb." Even though Bayek's voice says: "and I will take that feeling to my tomb." He actually never says the word "soft", should that be removed in the note than too?

undefined

• Kennyannydenny

@ubi-keo I found another error.

In the "Letter from Guthorm the Wise" in the longhouse of Fornburg (Norway), there's a missing word.

"My nephew and I agree Raven Clan's reputation", needs "the" added before "Raven"

undefined

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@kennyannydenny Thanks so much for the report! I've provided this image and information to the teams to be reviewed further. 😊

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

And another typo.

In the "Scroll from the Aellengi", found at the Anderitum Hideout in Suthsexe it says:

"without our sword's having made". "sword's" should be "swords", to be plural instead of "sword is".

undefined

• UbiExcellent

@kennyannydenny Much obliged! I've forwarded this screenshot and report to the teams to be looked into.

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubiexcellent

And another.

In "Vellum Proclamation Written in Latin" in the Clausentum Bandit Hideout, Hamtunscire, there's a missing word. Between "Death" and "Aethelred" is the word "to" missing.

undefined

• Kennyannydenny

And another.

In the "Cryptic Letter to Aelfred's Command" in Werham Barracks, Hamtunscire, a full stop is missing at the end of the second paragraph. So: "hidden the key from him" without a full stop at the end.

undefined

• UbiExcellent

@kennyannydenny Many thanks! I've added these to the report, so our teams can look into each typo further.

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@UbiExcellent since you were mainly the one responding to the other thread. I forgot I already had a thread for typos and such here https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/95968/note-a-godi-s-reprimand-in-donecaestre/ when I made this one back in the day. Could you please merge the two? I'd rather keep it all in one place, my bad for creating a second thread.

• Kennyannydenny

@ubiexcellent I got another two spelling errors, this time in the Wrath of the Druids dlc.

1) in the Database entry of Armagh. "the pagan ritual site of Navan exited nearby." "exited" should be "existed".
    undefined

2) In the note "Eldest Sister, She of Meath" at The Morrigan trial site in Meath, it says "The youngest man walked in fog and lost his bearings". "in fog" should be "into the fog".

undefined

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1140 posts

@kennyannydenny Hey there! I went ahead and merged the two threads and also shared the new reports with our team to look over. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-smash I found another typo.

In the River Raid mode, go to River Severn. The note can be found at the docks of the Severn Outpost, called: "The Raiders are Coming!"

The note now says: "The Jormsvikingr" which should actually be "Jomsvikingr", without the R in "Jom".

• Kennyannydenny

@Ubi-Borealis And another.

In the note "Unfinished Letter" in Stavanger, Norway, it currrently says:
    "that I would instrumental", which needs a "be" between "would" and "instrumental, like so: "that I would be instrumental".

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1140 posts

Much appreciated! I have shared both letters with the team to check out moving forward. 🙂

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-smash Found another typo.

In the note "Letter Concerning the Rigsogur" in the crypt in Repton, Ledecestrescire it says:

"I was captured by one Rig "The Slippery Wisdom" during a raid a Whitby Abbey." the "a" before "Whitby" needs to be "at", so: "during a raid at Whitby Abbey."

• Kennyannydenny

@ubi-smash And another.

In "Gambler's Scribblings" in Northwic, East Anglia, it currently says:

"I will receive her blessing", wich refers to Freyr earlier named in the note, which is actually a man. He's the twin-brother of Freyja and god of male sexuality. It should be "his blessing".

Suggested Topics