ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2385 posts

Hey @kennyannydenny,

Thank you for these further examples you've found!

I've passed these both onto the team to make them aware.

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1716 posts

It might not be the note, but I guess it also should be fixed, the subtitles in Siege of Paris:

"the queen tell Bernard... when his in trouble", it should be "he's in trouble".

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2146 posts

Hello @bielik01,

Thank you for highlighting this! I passed it along to the development team as well.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 172 posts

@ubi-mark I found another minor typo in a note.

In the note named "Threat" in Beamasfield, Cent it says:
    "Carry more wood, Saewine, Dance a little jig, Saewine." the comma after the first "Saewine" and before "Dance" should be a full stop instead.

• Kennyannydenny

And another error, this time in the name of the note.

The note is found in the church in the northwestern corner of Colcestre, Essexe.

The note says "Annuls of History (VI)". All other parts in this series of notes say "Annals" and not "Annuls", which makes a lot more sense 😉

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2094 posts

Hey there @Kennyannydenny, thank you for taking the time to share these additional reports. I greatly appreciate it, and I have gone ahead and forwarded these over to the development team so that they can investigate them further. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know. 🙂

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-gizmo I found another typo.

This time in the letter called "Old Father's Many Failings" in the Siege of Paris dlc (finally started it yesterday). It is found in the church of Chartres, Melunois.

At one point the note says: "LIST OF GRIEVEANCES AGAINST THE OLD FATHER". It should be "grievances" instead of "grieveances".

• Kennyannydenny

And found another. This time in the "Diary of a Brave Cook" in the Plague District of Paris.

The second paragraph starts with: "Day 5. More "rorridge" today". "rorridge" should be "porridge".

EDIT
    This one seems to be intentional. I just read "A Father's Lament" in the Flooded Slums and that one also talks about the 'rorridge' so it's intentional. The report above this one is a typo though 🙂

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey there @kennyannydenny, thanks for getting back in touch here and confirming that it seems to be intentional. If you come across any other notes which may include mistakes, please do not hesitate to reach back out. I hope you have a great day ahead!

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-gizmo Well the post above the last one contains a typo that'll still need fixing, in the "Old Father's Many Failings" note.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2385 posts

Thanks for letting us know @kennyannydenny !

I've passed this onto the team for them to take a look at.

If you notice any others, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-theberry I just found another.

This time in a letter send to Eivor's room in Ravensthorpe after completion of The Siege of Paris DLC. In the "Letter from Charles" it says in the first sentence: "Eivor of Raven Clan,", which needs a "the" after "of" and before "Raven". Like so: "Eivor of the Raven Clan,"

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey again @kennyannydenny. Thank you for sharing this additional report along with the screenshot. I want to apologise as I understand that I missed the last note above, which still required a fix. I have forwarded your "Letter from Charles" report over to the development team for further investigation. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

@ubi-gizmo Absolutely no problem, thanks for forwarding this! 🙂

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@kennyannydenny

You're most welcome! Please keep an eye on the thread for updates and we'll provide those as and when we get them

Official Response
  • Kennyannydenny

I was looking into my old reports in this thread (see above and the previous page) and it seems a few of the typos were never fixed. Was that intentional? The "Deathly Dull Manuscript", "A Faded Letter on Papyrus", "Letter from Guthorm the Wise" and "Threat" haven't been changed (I won't mention the ones I reported since the start of 2022 as those are probably simply too new).

I do still think the missing interpunction in Deathly Dull Manuscript looks weird. And I'm 99% sure that the sentence in "Letter from Guthorm the Wise" isn't correct English with that word missing, but maybe it's me? Reading back it seems the report about "A Faded Letter on Papyrus" was probably never reported to the devs, I think. And the report about "Threat" might be too recent to be fixed yet? (nov last year)

@Ubi-Borealis Is there an easy way for you to see if the devs decided they wouldn't change them? Or if they haven't been send those letters? Or that they're simply in the backlog? I have no idea how things work behind the screens. Since the answer of the Ubi representative below the two reports which included "A Faded Letter on Papyrus" was singular and not plural I think that one was accidentally skipped. But i'm not sure.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@kennyannydenny Hello there!

Thank you for following up here on some issues with incorrect notes/working in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Please be assured that all issues are forwarded on to the development team, however Ubisoft Support do not know which issues the development team consider higher priority. For tracking known issues, we do have available information here, however this is also not a definitive list.

Regrettably, we're unable to provide ETAs for issues awaiting a fix.

Your posts here are much appreciated, and we'll continue to forward on any further reports you might have. If you have any questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics