Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Xander7TN
    Original poster 6 posts

When I turned on my Valhalla game today, i noticed some strange roots everywhere, almost like there were meant to be bushes where i was standing, i ignored it and started to play a mystery quest, then it got worse and worse to the point where small trees, all bushes plants undergrowth everything just started to disappear every time eivor got near it, its now at the point where its effecting buildings, ropes, and other details seemingly vanishing, this is making the game unplayable, I hope there is a fix to this 😞

Edit: Most ostara decorations are now not present either.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

@xander7tn Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this graphical issue. So we can get a better understanding of what is happening, please provide a short video of this issue please.

To send it to us please upload this video to YouTube and provide the link to it here.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Xander7TN
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-viral Since posting this issue, I have since turned the game back on to find that its completely fixed itself (When experiencing the issue I did restart the game, my console, and do some fast traveling and switching back and forth to Norway and England which still didn't help.) unfortunately I am unsure how it fixed and didn't think of getting any footage at the time but if I ever encounter this again I'll make sure to. Thanks for the reply.

• Xander7TN
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-viral I have encountered the bug again, this time with a video to share. It happened after I had used the quick resume feature on my xbox(series X) this time a simple restart did help sort it luckily.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@xander7tn Thank you for providing this video, and I am happy to hear that a simple restart resolved it for you! Have you experienced this again since then? Our Game team has been investigating this, as other players are experiencing this as well. Would you mind sending your most recent manual save to the cloud? Then let me know when you have done so and I can forward it to the Game team.

Also, if a restart does not resolve it next time, you can also complete our guide here. This includes power cycling your console which can fix a decent amount of issues.

Official Response
  • Xander7TN
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubikobold I haven't since no, unsure how to send my most recent save to you.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@xander7tn Sorry for my late response, but that is great to hear that you have not experienced this again! If this starts to occur in the future however, you can check out our site here for instructions on how to send your manual save to the cloud. The site is titled 'Cross-Platform Progression in Assassin's Creed Valhalla,' but within the site it shows you how to send your saves to the cloud.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics