Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Moufan
    Original poster 5 posts

Re: [BUG Asgard Travel](/topic/92359/bug-asgard-travel)
    Hi everybody,
    I have had this problem for 4 months. I've finished all the game, but I still can't log into Asgard for the first time.
    Eivor drinks the Valka's potion, falls asleep and the game gets stuck into the cloudy screen, without the possibility to move on or to go to the main menù. All the updates released hadn't solved this bug.
    Has someone had the same situation?
    Please help me

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Moufan
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi everybody,
    I've a big problem: I still can't go to Asgard for the first time drinking the Valka's potion. After drinking it, I see the screen with the clouds, but the loading bar remains empty, and I cannot even go to the map, to the inventory or to the main menù, I'm obbliged to force the quitting game.
    I've tryied too many times to repeat the action but the result is the same.
    Has anybody had the same situation?
    Thanks

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@moufan First of all I apologise that you did not receive a response to your original post. The issue you are experiencing is not a known issue.

Could you please provide a video. In the video could you show your quest log screen, your inventory and the map before you drink the potion.

Have you also tried loading an earlier save and trying again to see if the issue persists?

Official Response
  • Moufan
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for the answer.

Into the video the final clouds window lasts 3 minutes and half, but it hasn't an end and I can't do anything, I must force the closing with CTRL+ALT+CANC to quit the game.
    Unfortunately I didn't try to load an earlier save, and I don't have any more before building the Valka's house (I have had this problem since the beginning).
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

• Moufan
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Keo so can you help me someway please?
    Thanks

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@moufan Apologies for the late response and thanks for providing a video of the issue.

Can you also confirm the following:

• Do you have the latest game update installed?
    • Have you tried verifying the game files?
    • What's the longest you have waited on the loading screen before force closing the game?

Could you also go through the PC troubleshooting steps in the support article here then try again. If the issue still persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo then post your case reference number in this thread and I can forward your system files onto the development team as it will help with their investigation.

Official Response
  • Moufan
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks, I've verified the game files and there was an error to repair. Now I can go to Asgard, the problem is solved.
    Thank you very much.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

@moufan Happy to hear this! I hope you enjoy the rest of the game, and feel free to get back in touch if you come across any further issues.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics