Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hheywood
    Original poster 46 posts

There was a 300MB PS5 patch yesterday which didn’t seem to fix any of the bugs but seems like it introduced new ones.

I now have my cloak taking up approx 1/3rd of my field of view with the predator bow.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2917 posts

@hheywood Title Update 1.2.0.1 was deployed to address the crashes faced by players since the release of the Ostara Festival. Settlement decorations and decoration quests were also reactivated with this update.

Could you please provide a video of the issue you are experiencing.

Official Response
  • hheywood
    Original poster 46 posts

@ubi-keo

The issue has resolved itself. I have screenshots but can’t upload them here for some reason.

• hheywood
    Original poster 46 posts

@hheywood

Problem is back again. How can I upload screenshots?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 725 posts

@hheywood Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but thank you for your patience! I believe I just responded to you on a separate thread about a different issue, and provide this guide for you to complete. This guide should help this issue as well. However, if you are still experiencing your cloak taking up 1/3 of your FOV with the Predator Bow, please create a Support ticket and attach your images there. Then you can return here with your ticket number so we can see the images. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics