Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 675 posts

@theeelf
    40 days.... NO SINGLE SIGN OF UBI !!!!
    seems that "it's not a bug, it's a no-feature" !

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Rune list cap in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Runes list following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • m1au
    48 posts

/up

in case anyone from @Ubi is still here

• MHwtf
    49 posts

Has there been address/workaround about this? My armor runes still won't show up after buying... They pop up randomly after a few save/load or restarting. It's confusing af 😞

• MHwtf
    49 posts

Everytime I purchased circle armor runes or got them from enemies, they won't show up properly. There's new item in the inventory. But I can't find new runes in armor equipping menu, even right after I acquired them. Sometimes the runes show up randomly later, but I think some of them are just missing.

• azullFR

@mhwtf
    I've just verifyed, at the moment, with latest patch (1.1.2) still 100 Runes in "Equip List" ...

• MHwtf
    49 posts

seems to me like the rune list folds in the same runes, making us unable to equip unused ones?

see here I have unused runes for sale, definitely wayyyyy more runes in inventory, and then the armor rune list has no unused ones.

undefinedundefinedundefined

• MHwtf
    49 posts

I don't even like the rune system in any games... like I normally just put in random runes to fill in slots. But this is really bugging me out????

Also I see people talking about it months ago but it's still not under investigation? @ubisoft plzzzzzzz

• Haggy51
    38 posts

Same problem as others. I have nearly 500 runes, with maybe half to a third slotted. Yet, whenever I try to socket a new one, 90% of the ones that pop up are already in use. I don't think I have seen this in the known issues/to be addressed mega threads, yet it has been a problem from the very beginning. I would dearly love to hear from Ubi about this issue ... and see it fixed. They want folks to stay engaged and keep playing this game, but QOL issues like this go unresolved ...

• azullFR

@haggy51
    At the moment I'm afraid they wont do anything :
    No sign of Ubi here after 71 days !!!
    No word about this problem from Ubi anywere else...

Just another thing I noticed :
    I just gave a "try" on "selling list" :
    when you want to sell runes only the oldest 300 runes will appear (just a little less annoying than for the "equip-list", but it can be problematic to sell the new minor rune from River Raids...)
    (Note: 300 includes all types, diamond, round, armor and weapons runes)

(approximative english, sorry) 🙂

• MHwtf
    49 posts

why is there no official response on this???????

• strax2345
    4 posts

its started a few days ago for me, ive been trying to upgrade all my armor and weapons before wrath of the druids but when i cant find any runes except for the runes already equipped its useless

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@strax2345 Hey there, can you let me know which runes you're not seeing? Can you also show me a screenshot of your runes and rune amounts as MHwtf did? Thank you!

@MHwtf Can you let me know which new runes you're unable to see/equip?

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubikoreanbbq
    @strax2345
    @MHwtf
    Hi all,
    I think the problem is correlated to the "Equip-List 100 Rune Cap"
    have a look there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap

@ubikoreanbbq : I would be glad to have more informations about this problem 🙂

• azullFR

@mhwtf
    I'm sorry no response at the moment,
    but your Topic, I've just responded to, may help 🙂

• azullFR

@ubikoreanbbq
    if you want, I can send a save file with a huge amount of Runes just after Leveling Up and just in front of a shop :
    so the thechnical team will be abble to quickly buy 4 Round Major Rune + 1 Diamond Rune
    and then they will be able to try to equip these specific new ones .. 😉

Just an add: in the selling to the vendor list , only 400 Non-Equiped Runes are visible unless you sell some... (this gives place for 100 runes of each type)

• Sedkijez
    6 posts

Over the last few days I have noticed that when I’m equipping runes, armor or weapons, they are not in the menu list. They are in my inventory just not in the list when I try to equip them. I know I haven’t sold them. I’ve noticed other people seeing the same things and some are missing weapons as well.

• azullFR

@sedkijez
    in fact it's a big problem (from my point of view)
    Runes lists are managed in a bad way in AC-Valhalla :
    there are 2 kind of lists
    1- Runes Selling list :

• there you can see the Rune that are not in use
    • this list is limited to 400 runes
    • but if you sell some of them, the "invisible runes" will automatically be displayed

2- Runes "Equip list" (the list you see when you want to add a rune to your stuff)

• NOW the BIG problem : this list is LIMITED to 100 Runes
    • and you can see mostly the older ones, not the last you bought or looted !!!

I made a more detailled topic on this problem in december and still having no single response from Ubi ....
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap

• Sedkijez
    6 posts

@azullfr bugger, guess I better sell a few

• Sedkijez
    6 posts

@azullfr thanks for the info!

• azullFR

@sedkijez
    you can sell the "lowest" ones, but at a point, you will still have problems :
    Diamond Runes = the list is limited to 100 runes ... and there is, at the moment, about 100 differents Diamond Runes, if you want to keep some of them (the most liked, used) in 2 or 3 "copy", you won't be able to use new ones....

(approximative english, sorry)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics