Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 751 posts

The problem with "bugged" runes :

(it's an example)
    INVENTORY LIST = 3 weapon speed runes I want to equip + 230 other ones (everything listed)
    when I want to equip...
    EQUIP LIST = some runes are in the list but the 3 weapon speed runes are missing...(so, non-usable)

And now ... THE THING TO NOTICE :

If I sell 200 runes the 3 weapon speed runes BECOME AVAILABLE 🙂

So I think there's a problem with the way runes are handled by the game, or we are missing information on the limit number of fully usable runes...

(Bunch of tries to reload 30h, 80h then 100h sooner saves, selling some runes I thought bugged, making spreadsheets to be sure of what I notice...) at the moment I'm not ready to spend 1h more on finding the cap where this happen's (approximative english, sorry. Disponible aussi en français)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Rune list cap in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Runes list following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR

OK ...
    Each "equip rune list" is limited to 100 that's why some are non-usable if you have more ....
    By each I mean :

• "round" amor runes (100)
    • "round" weapon runes (100)
    • "diamond" armor runes (100)
    • "diamond" weapon runes (100)

Tired of searching and not gaming, and disgusted to have thrown away severals hours of gameplay in trying to undersatnd all of this and to have deleted saves where I had good major and diamond runes ....

At least I hope this will help somebody, Nice day to all

• JorRaptor
    1 posts

Hey Azull! Thanks for taking the time to check this, because I noticed something similar too.

Can you explain a bit more what you mean with equip list and you are suggesting that it's about the amount of runes you have in your inventory period?

Thanks!

• azullFR

@jorraptor
    Thanks for taking time to have a look 🙂
    ... and sorry for my "messy" english ...

So, by "equip list" I mean the listed runes on right when you are choosing the rune to use on your gear
    undefined
    in that example if you have 150 Round Weapon Runes in invetory, only 100 will be visible in this list

Hope this helps, and sorry again for my bad english 🙂

• m1au
    52 posts

Can we up this thread so maybe this is getting at least some acknowledgment?

• azullFR
    This post is deleted!
  • Kormac67
    626 posts

@m1au Another bug they took over from Odyssey. In Odyssey the engraving selection list is also capped at 100. So it can happen you buy some weapon from the helix store which gets you a new engraving - and something important drops off the list and becomes unusable.
    At least in Valhalla you can sell useless runes to make room in the list.

• azullFR

@kormac67
    Great thanks for the info, I didn't noticed that in Odyssey.
    Very good info 👍 , I'll be aware...

• azullFR

@ Ubi
    Is there anybody out there ???

I'm in strugle with runes list since November 20, I started to make spreadsheets to manage runes and understand what happen,
    this topic started December 18 (yes it took some time to understand... and a bunch of hours to restart a game caus' I thought it was a bug...)
    Now I still think it's a mess to manage runes in this game.
    Information : what does this word means to you ?????
    I paid the game for enjoying gaming, not to waste time understanding where bugs are and lack of information is ....
    That's not my job...
    An answer would be the bare minimum sign of costumers respect ...
    Thanks

• bubbasister
    1 posts

@azullfr I have noticed the same exact issue. Has Ubisoft support even acknowledge this issue yet? I keep looking for somewhere that they are aware or working on it but I have not seen anything. It is ridiculous that I cannot see all of my runes when trying to equip them.

• azullFR

@bubbasister
    at the moment I found nothing about it, Ubi didn't answered ....
    just Jo Raptor still looking at this, trying to understand how it works, and apparently he found another problem with runes stack effects !

Perhaps I should have mave a title :
    "DO NOT BUY GEAR PACKS ! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MANAGE YOUR RUNES !!!"

;+)

• m1au
    52 posts

/up

maybe anyone from Ubi can finally admit this issue

• azullFR
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR

@m1au
    (approximative english)

Imagine that :
    ( Basic arithmetic course for Ubi .... 😉 )
    Primary school ....

there are 7 armor-sets in the "basic-basic" game (if I don't miss somes)
    each armor-set as 5 pieces
    in each armor-set there is a piece using 1 "Diamond-Rune" and 2 "Round-Runes"
    all other pieces are using 3 "Roud-Runes" each

• - How much "Round-Runes" do you need to fill all armor-sets ???

• - Ubi kid (some of the) staff (sure their kid can answer this...) : ???

Soluces :

Soluce 1 (Primary school)

7 sets x 5 pieces = 7 x 5 = 35 pieces
    35 pieces x 3 Runes = 35 x 3 =1 05 Runes
    105 Runes - 7 "Diamond" = 105 - 7 = 98 Round Runes

Soluce 2 (Ingenior Ubi school ?)

7 sets x 4 "3 RoudRunesPieces" + 7 sets x 1"2RoundRunesPieces" =
    (7x4x3)+(7x1x2) = 98 Round Runes

- Ubi.... "managing 100 will be sufficient... Skoll"
       - ???.... "What about the other armor-sets ?"
       - Ubi... "Shut-up and drink !"

Note :
    Patch size annouced: PlayStation®4: 2-3 GB (depending on region) > > > PS4 France = 6,219 Go ....
    Ubi and arithmetic.....lol

Skoll !!!

• TheeElf
    179 posts

Still looking for some sort of confirmation from Ubi Support and to add this bug to the reported/known issues list please.

• S71V3S
    1 posts

Has anyone else noticed that the scroll wheel is not long enough to display all of your runes when trying to equip them to armour.
    I've got all of my armours leveled up fully and went to organize all my runes. When getting to the last few armour sets the rune scroll selector is not long enough and shows up as though all the runes are equipped but there are some still in my inventory unassigned to any armour.
    Anyone else having this issue?

• azullFR

@theeelf
    40 days.... NO SINGLE SIGN OF UBI !!!!
    seems that "it's not a bug, it's a no-feature" !

• m1au
    52 posts

/up

in case anyone from @Ubi is still here

• MHwtf
    54 posts

Has there been address/workaround about this? My armor runes still won't show up after buying... They pop up randomly after a few save/load or restarting. It's confusing af 😞

• MHwtf
    54 posts

Everytime I purchased circle armor runes or got them from enemies, they won't show up properly. There's new item in the inventory. But I can't find new runes in armor equipping menu, even right after I acquired them. Sometimes the runes show up randomly later, but I think some of them are just missing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics