Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • azullFR
    Original poster 543 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    if you want, I can send a save file with a huge amount of Runes just after Leveling Up and just in front of a shop :
    so the thechnical team will be abble to quickly buy 4 Round Major Rune + 1 Diamond Rune
    and then they will be able to try to equip these specific new ones .. 😉

Just an add: in the selling to the vendor list , only 400 Non-Equiped Runes are visible unless you sell some... (this gives place for 100 runes of each type)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2107 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Rune list cap in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Runes list following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Sedkijez
    5 posts

Over the last few days I have noticed that when I’m equipping runes, armor or weapons, they are not in the menu list. They are in my inventory just not in the list when I try to equip them. I know I haven’t sold them. I’ve noticed other people seeing the same things and some are missing weapons as well.

• azullFR

@sedkijez
    in fact it's a big problem (from my point of view)
    Runes lists are managed in a bad way in AC-Valhalla :
    there are 2 kind of lists
    1- Runes Selling list :

• there you can see the Rune that are not in use
    • this list is limited to 400 runes
    • but if you sell some of them, the "invisible runes" will automatically be displayed

2- Runes "Equip list" (the list you see when you want to add a rune to your stuff)

• NOW the BIG problem : this list is LIMITED to 100 Runes
    • and you can see mostly the older ones, not the last you bought or looted !!!

I made a more detailled topic on this problem in december and still having no single response from Ubi ....
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap

• Sedkijez
    5 posts

@azullfr bugger, guess I better sell a few

• Sedkijez
    5 posts

@azullfr thanks for the info!

• azullFR

@sedkijez
    you can sell the "lowest" ones, but at a point, you will still have problems :
    Diamond Runes = the list is limited to 100 runes ... and there is, at the moment, about 100 differents Diamond Runes, if you want to keep some of them (the most liked, used) in 2 or 3 "copy", you won't be able to use new ones....

(approximative english, sorry)

• azullFR

@sedkijez
    Thanks to you
    Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR

@MHwtf
    Seem's that Ubi is scared with this subject ... 👻

• azullFR

97 days ......
    97 days NO SINGLE RESPONSE from UBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No communication = NO MORE SINGLE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IS THAT CLEAR ?????

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 200 posts

Hello everyone! Apologies for the lack of communication! The team is currently investigating this issue. If you could please provide the following:

• What platform are you on?
    • How many Armor Runes and Weapon Runes are in your inventory?
    • Which runes you're unable to equip due to this issue, and a screenshot or video showing that you own those particular runes.
    • If you are on Playstation or PC, please create a case on the Support Portal and submit your Save Files.
    • If you already have a case set up, let me know the case # so that I can ensure the information is delivered to the investigation team.

Thank you for your help!

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubikoreanbbq
    Thank you for your response ! 🙂

But I think (I may be wrong) you didn't fully understood the problem :

What platform are you on?

ALL platforms are affected = The RUNES EQUIP LIST caps at 100 for all, this is a game design, not a bug.

How many Armor Runes and Weapon Runes are in your inventory?

The problem starts at 101 runes

Which runes you're unable to equip due to this issue, and a screenshot or video showing that you own those particular runes.

The last ones we get from vendor or by loot, whatever the rune is, it's number cap problem. Or it's a new kind of bug..., it's possible.

If you are on Playstation or PC, please create a case on the Support Portal and submit your Save Files.

With great pleasure I will (on tuesday), can I send two save files ?
    This question because :
    Account A : 1 game with a pletoric list of runes (TOTAL=480)
    Account B : 1 game with a more specific amount of runes :

• 10 DIAMOND ARMOR Runes far under the 100 cap = No problem at this number (But in time there will, the game offers at this moment more or less 100 Different Diamond Runes.....)
    • 46 DIAMOND WEAPON Runes = No problem at this number
    • 114 ROUND WEAPON Runes = Impossible to equip last owned runes :

In the save I will send Eivor will stand in a shop ready to buy 2 WEAPON ROUND Runes = the team in charge will just have to try to equip these exact two ones and send a video of the full process :+))

• 100 ROUND ARMOR Runes = ALL are usable : same as above :

In the save I will send Eivor will stand in a shop ready to buy 2 ARMOR ROUND Runes = the team in charge will just have to try to equip these exact two ones and send a video of the full process (this one will be far, far easier) :+))

To notice : as said in olders posts there are 3 kinds of Runes lists :

1. Runes Inventory List = at the moment no cap found
    2. Runes Selling List (when you want to sell your rune to the shop) = 300 or 400 Cap (I don't remember, I will verify tomorrow)
    3. RUNES EQUIP LIST = 100 capped

And most important of all :
    don't think I'm angry or something like that (approximative english, sorry) about you, the problem is that I'm 99,9 % Ubi company knows this problem from before launching the game (purely mathematical logic : explained in an older post here) and decided to not to communicate at all about this... until now 🙂

Have a nice day 🙂

[ PS4 pro and AC-Valhalla : fully-up-to-date ]

• azullFR

@ubikoreanbbq

Oops ! I've forgotten a word !

to be read :

the problem is that I'm 99,9 % sure Ubi company knows this problem from before launching the game (purely mathematical logic : explained in an older post here) and decided to not to communicate at all about this... until now 🙂

And a precision, when I say :

The problem starts at 101 runes

I'm talking about 101 runes of same type, example : 101 ROUND WEAPON Runes
    there is 4 Runes types =

1. ROUND WEAPON Runes
    2. ROUND ARMOR Runes
    3. DIAMOND WEAPON Runes
    4. DIAMOND ARMOR Runes

Thanks to you for responding to this topic 🙂

• azullFR

@ubikoreanbbq
    Help needed, I can't open a Ticket...
    French Tickets closed + French Chat closed = French Support Closed !
    And I've got no other choice than french (closed) support....

Please 🙂

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    60 posts

this is not a bug men, although i didn't read the post, but from my experience, if there was , in ur case, limited amount, like 100, u have a gear that have a mod already, what u want to is to ummod current and replace the ones u want, but it reach,100, so the process( any games) u are doing unmod this mod, so the stack will be over 100 , 100 original + 1 that u unmod = 101, it's why can'
    t mod from above action, the only way is to take a emtpy gear to mod one item, making the stack down from 100 to 99.

any game work like that, u can't replace one by one when ur stack reached the limited amount. it is not a bug, the system is working like that , any game, not just AC series

• azullFR

@vm4m9tz4pb
    I know it's not a bug : as I said before : it's what I call a "Game-Design" problem.
    This means that you have to change your runes Every Time you change your armor same for your weapons ... never seen that at this point in any game...

• azullFR

@ubikoreanbbq
    Case sent with a save file : N° 14480769
    (French support, I had no other choice)
    🙂

• FencerJEC
    6 posts

@azullfr

I have the same issue. At the moment, I have been accumulating runes (>500) and the newer ones are those that I am unable to use. There is a cap at 100 for each of these categories. I guess you need to reduce their number by selling the lower quality runes (i.e.: minor ... or regular ...) while only keeping the high value runes.

• azullFR

@fencerjec
    you are right :

The "Runes Equip List" = 100 MAX

"Round Armor Runes Variety" = 17 (Heath, Armor, Weight, Etc...)
    100/17 = 5.88
    You can keep 5 of each Variety

"Round Weapon Runes Variety" = 19 (Attack, Etc...)
    100/19 = 5.26
    You can keep 5 of each Variety

"DIAMOND Weapon Runes Variety" = 60 (I only listed 60 at this moment, I suspect there is even more in the game at this time and that more are coming)
    100/60 = 1.66
    You can keep just 2 of some of them

But beware Here :
    with only this 3 lists at 100 Runes we are are at the 300 Runes Cap of the selling list....
    If you add the Diamond Armor Runes there,we will still have some struggles for selling Runes...

• azullFR

Some news :

I've sent a ticket to french support some days ago.

Response from today :

UBI : The game team is now investigating the bug

Me : Glad they are investigating but (reminder) It's not a bug... the problem is how the game has been made

UBI : ..... look at the forums Announcements

See UBI in ...... 118 days ? 🤡

• Sivvvv
    1 posts

@azullfr So that's what's happening! Whenever I buy or find new armor runes I'm unable to equip them. Didn't know there was a limit. That's so annoying!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics