Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Rune list cap in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Runes list following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    Original poster 1041 posts

Patch : 1.2.2

Runes Equip List = 300 related runes ( example : you want to equip Round Runes on your weapon = you will have the choice between up to 300 Round Weapon Runes 👍 👍 )

And you can sort them by :

1. Power
    2. Last obtained
    3. Type (ex: Heavy Attack Runes) (in this case, each type of rune is sorted from Major to Minor ones 👍 )

Runes already in use are clearly more visible (and also the stuff they are on is clearly readable) 👍

@ubi-borealis
    I tagged you just to tell you and the people who did that changes : Good Job !!! 👍 👍 👍

Great and Nice day to all 🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @azullFR,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad that this issue has been resolved for you as well! 🙂 I'll also pass your feedback to @Ubi-Borealis! 🙂

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark yes,am happy I finally could sell the minor runes or the ones I never use 😊

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @garbo3!

I'm pleased to hear that it's been resolved for you as well! 🙂 Happy gaming!

Official Response
  • MHwtf
    57 posts

I can finally have a fresh start with the rune system!

• bielik01
    823 posts

@azullfr where/how can you sort them? because I see no option for it at the store (trying to sell them) or in inventory

@Ubi-Mark as I said in https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98669/runes-ux it would be nice, if all of the runes were moved down in the inventory, even below hoard maps
    they're not as important as quest items (considering both list could grow pretty much)

• azullFR
    Original poster 1041 posts

@bielik01
    The sorting option is in the "Runes Equip List" (when you want to put runes on your stuff)

For the "Runes Selling List" I didn't look, I will update the related Topic, as soon as I can, there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98520/runes-selling-list-is-capped-at-300?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@MHwtf - I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you! Thanks for updating us 😄

@azullFR - Thanks for helping @bielik01 out with their query about sorting runes! To my knowledge, a fix for the rune selling list being capped at 300 has not yet been deployed. The development team are still investigating this issue further. Once we have any new updates to share regarding this issue, we will update the Megathread you have linked 🙂

@bielik01 - Thanks for sharing your feedback about the rune UX. This suggestion has been forwarded to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WardenRae
    15 posts

Still doesn't work right for me. Just like the dozes of other glitches I've had to deal with. (I'm not posting a video because I don't know how. I'm sure it'll look like every other person's game that has this problem.)

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @WardenRae!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to equip some of your runes due to their being a list cap. As this issue was marked as resolved by the development team in TU 1.2.2, it would be helpful to have a video which shows this cap remains for you following this update. You can upload your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, and post a shareable link within this thread. This will allow us to take a closer look, and to pass the video along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics