Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • azullFR
    Original poster 433 posts

@imaginaryruins

allow identical ones to be displayed together with a number below the pictures to show how many duplicates there are.

yes, it would be nice 🙂

I never use runes in Valhalla; I just want to collect them for the sake of completion and collection

I rely on runes in my gameplay and I'm a completionist too 🙂
    (trying to get 1 ex of all minor and 1 ex of all standard runes to have a reference in case of game change, plus the 5 ex* of the major ones for in-game use)
    *5 ex of major runes due to the 100 cap list.... I would prefer to be able to use more...

• junior83422
    2 posts

Re: [AC Valhalla can't fully equip all runes](/topic/93514/ac-valhalla-can-t-fully-equip-all-runes)

• junior83422
    2 posts

@s71v3s same here and it's really annoying

• azullFR
    Original poster 433 posts
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 483 posts

Hello @s71v3s,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue is currently being investigated. I also merged your thread with our meathread for better visibility on updates.

Once we h ave an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes and this megathread as well. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts

Many of my runes are not showing up in the list when i try to add them to a weapon/armour. For example I have 11 runes that increase critical hit chance but when I try to add them to a weapon only 2 show up in the list (this number changes but it is never the same runes or the correct amount). Even when I remove runes from a weapon they don't show up to be re added. This is the same for all weapons and armour. This has been a problem for many months but is becoming more annoying as I get more runes that I cannot access.
    From the forums I can see it's a problem accross platforms and has been happening for a whiule ot quite a few players. Can't find a Ubi resonse though or seee it in the 'Known Issues' section.
    (This is aside from the fact the list is not in any order which is a terrible gameply decision and makes it very difficult to spot this probelm in the first place - it should at least be grouped to rune type or alphabetically)

• Kormac67
    508 posts

@forbidden_tek Yes, the list is limited to 100 runes, that's the problem. There is a bigger thread about it.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @Forbidden_Tek,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into.

I merged your thread with our megathread, so you can find updates from us regarding this issue 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @klbente,

Thank you for sharing this with us!

I can see that this has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being reviewed. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

In order to speed up the investigation, can you please provide us with your save files? Many thanks!

For better visibility and updates, I merged this thread with our megathread.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts

@kormac67 Ahh ok, thanks (couldn't find much with my search) glad they are aware.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics