Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheRealKhaliel
    Original poster 5 posts

I've been having issues with the runes. All of the major runes that involve triggering a bonus while close to full/low health do not trigger after fast traveling. After I fast travel somewhere I have to unequipped and reequipped any armour or weapons that have that type of bonus attached to it, in order to get the bonus to trigger. I'm also having issues with the Draugr set and Bannermans spear the bonuses on these items do not apply at all, even after I unequipped and reequipped the items. These are helix items that I've purchased aside from the game. Can you pass this issue on to the developers so that they can begin fixing the broken items? Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @TheRealKhaliel

Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    661 posts

@ubi-mark I noticed the same with the runes I got on my weapons,but only thought that they just don't display,didn't noticed it affected the effect of the rune but is difficult to say being level 427 and a lot of mastery points
    Seems to be random. No just after fast travelling.
    Will pay attention tomorrow and post here. If I can I will make a video but got a post open already with runes not showing up.
    Is in general discussion..dont know how to copy link

• Garbo3
    661 posts

As I couldn't manage to find out to to copy paste the link I made screenshots

undefined
    undefined

• Garbo3
    661 posts

@ubi-mark skip to 6:05

And yes. I noticed I don't do finishers as often as critical damage has decreased a lot

• Garbo3
    661 posts

@garbo3

Got more but think is enough with this two. Dont need to skip in this one

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics