Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-yT69uL0m
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi everyone
    ive had my Xbox one S since 2018, and last week it decided to begin billowing smoke from the vent after finishing a film on Netflix (the vent was completely unblocked with plenty space around it) as a result the console now no longer works 😭 absolutely gutted
    i purchased Valhalla and was very close to completing the game when this happened
    I bought a series s console (not realising it does not have a disc drive) so when I tried to get my games back i was confused why it won’t just let me play them and I finally found (through hours of scrolling through the internet) it’s due to me not having a ‘licence’ to play it even though I have the disc version which is just odd....... is there any way this can be given to me?
    or do I have to purchase the digital version from Microsoft store and begin the game again? If I have to do this I won’t be bothering to buy it digitally and will return the series s and potentially wait months for the series x to come back in stock. I feel it’s very unfair if I cannot get at least my newest game back seeing as I’ve spent so many hours playing it and the console blew up through no fault of my own

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@guest-yt69ul0m I am sorry to hear that your console is no longer working.

I'm afraid you would need to purchase a digital version as owning a disc version does not grant you a digital license. However if you purchase a digital version of the game then you can load your cloud save and resume your game, you will not need to restart from the beginning.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics