Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lexxel82
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,

Wish there was an easier way to contact you there,

I have been a collector of the Assassins Creed Collectors editions since day one, I collected them all, not every single stand alone statue but the box sets that are exclusive to EBGames in Australia. I love the stories and statues and it saddens me to say since Vahalla I can never support you anymore, not purchase the box sets anymore - not because your at fault but solely due to the fact Ebay is constantly allowing scalping of pre-ordered goods on their platforms and making a huge profit off it, as the scalpers list the pre-order and the raise up the prices and the product is completely sold out in stores on pre-order, Vahalla came along and I missed it, because of this scalping. This means the chronological history of my box sets are completely destroyed and I am not willing to be ripped off to justify a collection especially when someone deprived my right to purchase retail because they purchased it with full intent to charge double to triple the price of the item and ebay makes a profit from this
    Ebay not only makes a profit from this but they also send me emails that they show they condone and support it happening and even inspire others to do so, because others see the prices they make above retail and it doesnt matter if it is an EBgames exclusive as they just buy the pre-order then sell it on ebay

Scalpers are doing it for consoles/gpus also where pre order or any new batches of consoles dropping they are all sold up and appearing on ebay - the new Ebgames exclusive resident evil villiage is appearing on ebay as a pre order - its sold out in EBgames - genuine people looking to buy it cannot and this happened with Vahalla, when odyssey and origins came out, it really started to become a problem - these are not buying the game for themselves they are buying it to deprive others of buying it so they can list it on ebay purposely inflating the price and ebay as well makes a profit alongside the scalper 

So regretfully informing you I can no longer support your collectors editions - dont worry you will still make your money but you have lost someone because of ebay 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @lexxel82,

Sorry to hear about your experiences with scalpers and stock in general when trying to purchase some of our limited edition boxes.

I can see that it has affected you quite strongly, being unable to purchase the collector's edition: especially having created such an awesome sounding collection. In this case, I would advise checking your retail stores (or checking if they have any scheduled availability in the future), as this will allow you to purchase them.

I understand that the resolution is not perfect at the moment and it is something we are aware of, but please keep in mind we have no control over another retailer's stock or selling practices.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics