Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mondogecko69
    Original poster 6 posts

Sorry to post this issue again if someone has already posted about it.
    I'm currently dual-wielding Mjolnir and Blacksmith’s Hammer so when transmog was introduced I transmoged Blacksmith’s Hammer to the appearance of Mjolnir. When I first did the transmog everything seemed to be ok but every time I loaded/reloaded the game one of the Mjolnirs would lose its Isu aura and lightning effects in game, but the load screen would show both weapons having the effects and if I re-transmog the weapons would do the complete opposite, the weapon effects being in game but not in load screens. I have not checked to see if this issue happens with dual-wield Gungnir or Excalibur.

Has anyone else have/had this issue or am I just an unlucky person?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @mondogecko69,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I just checked and we haven't received similar reports regarding Mjolnir and the hammer you mentioned. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • mondogecko69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-mark
    Thanks for the response. So I'm a noob at this, how do I add a video to a forum post? I don't do gameplay videos so I all new to me. I been trying for a couple of hours now can't seem to get it to work.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@mondogecko69 Hey there! If you're able to upload the video clip to a streaming site such as YouTube, that would be great! This will then allow you to provide the video link here without any issues.

Official Response
  • mondogecko69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-mark

Hope this link works, like I said I don't really do game play videos. sorry for the video being a little long I did the best of trimming it.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @mondogecko69

Thank you for your video. I passed it along to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums, so please keep an eye out 🙂

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics