ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• budyll
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi everyone,

So I have been playin g Valhalla on PC for quite a while now. The game itself is amazing, but I simply cannot stand how a game with Assassins Creed budget released in 2020 look so bad. I am playing the game on max settings and the textures look like in low budget PS3 games. I have played AC3 on my PS3 in December 2020 and in all honesty, it looked much better texture-wise.

Here's some screenshots so you can see what I'm talking about:
    Table on High:
    undefined

Same table on Low settings:
    undefined

Carpet on Low settings:
    undefined

Same carpet on High settings:
    undefined

And a pillar in front of one of the Long Houses, on low settings:
    undefined

I don't exactly see much of a difference myself. How can a big budget game like Assassins Creed have such terrible textures? Like I've mentioned I've played Assassins Creed 3 on my PS3 back in December of last year and it had better looking textures. I've also played AC Unity last year, which, while still buggy, also looked a TON better than Valhalla and it's nearly 7 years older. What exactly went wrong in here?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics